1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh's Birthday 2007

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Chicken, Aug 5, 2007.

1. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

Thankss Claudia for making the effort for us!!..:D..:hug:...

i do remember seeing this article but i thought as facebook is more of a networking website, its not a blog! so i was wondering if he is on it!. :rolleyes:...apparently a lotttt of celebss are there!!...though i'm prettttty sure Shahrukh doesnt have time for it too!..i just wanted to know for sure, as there are manyyyy people who are very adamant this one particular person is him!!!...but i dont know!!..:confused:

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

oooh it will be my pleasure irene!! :p

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I can tell you right now maira, I am sure SRK does not have any blogs or facebook or myspace or msn or yahoo messengers, none of that.

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

don't lose hope, as I said srk's schedule changes all the time. lets hope you go and you don't find him there :p coz that means he'd be here with me :evil::evil:

5. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

Thankss for replying Wafa Di..:D..:hug:...actually..can u pass on my bessst wishess to him too, when u see him, inshahAllah. :D...and a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggg HUG!!..:hug::hug:..:becky:...from alllll of us!!..:D...

Allll the bessst for ur meeeting with him!!!..:thumb:

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:lol: achcha? so sweet didi... lets hope it turns out that we both see him...or better yet, he's on the flight with me on my way back and he comes to you from stopping over in NY. :D yeah wishful thinking... i know