1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh's Birthday 2007

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Chicken, Aug 5, 2007.

1. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thank you, I am thinking of it too, but I don't wanted
    to be too impatient... ;) :D..... Ok, are there any news? :):)

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thanks for asking claudia and brita. I still have the album because karan said he will be bringing SRK to los angeles next month (mid january) so I held on to it to give it to him personally. I have not asked about the apple tv but I will when I see him inshaAllah.

3. Basma

Basma Active Member

wafa didi, SRK likes your silver and golden pens so much he uses them now to autograph for other fans and forums :p

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

That's good, and its an honor to us basma that he still uses our pens :D like you said he apparently likes them but we are still the first fans to have his autographs in gold and silver :p

5. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

That's really great Didi, I truly hope that Karan will bring Shah Rukh to L.A. . :pray2:

It would be so wonderful when you could give him the stamp album personally. :)

6. clochette

clochette New Member

fingers crossing....
    fingers crossing...
    fingers crossing...

Thanks for the reply, Wafa.

7. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

That would be wonderful! :nod: :pray:
    Thank you, Wafa! :)

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

exactly. finger crossing!! so far their plans stand, but knowing srk and his schedule, anything can change at the eleventh hour. but in any case, if he didn't show up, I would give it to karan to deliver to srk.

9. semaay

semaay Senior Member

I pray that he will come!! That would be so wonderful to give him the stamp album personally. Thank you, Wafa, for keeping us updated on this matter.

10. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

so is their next film being shot in la? hope they come and you can deliver your goods

11. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

LOL!!..i thought the album was delivered to Shahrukh!!..:D...my badd!!..:eek:...

Wow!!..ur soooo luckyy ur gonna meet him :D..(inshahAllah!!..:pray2:)...hope u can give him the album personally!!..:thumb:..

thnxxx soooo Much for allll urr effortsss Wafa di!!..:hug:..:D

12. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

i really hope you have the chance to give it personaly. i ceep my fingers crossed too.

13. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

Insha'Allah didi :pray2:

14. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Wafa,
    I hope you can give Shahrukh the album personelly.:)
    I keep my fingers cross,too.:)

15. irene

irene Active Member

give him a hug and say it's from me and a peck on the cheek, also from me, and touch his hand also from me, thanks

16. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Thanx so much Wafa didi for updating us about the stamp album..I had the same question in mind as Claudia and Brita but just was waiting for any news :D

I pray to Allah that his plans to come to LA would not be changed in any case so that you can meet him and hand over the stamp album persoally :)

That would be grrreat..Iam so excited that we are gonna have a topic about you meeting the king again :cheer2:

17. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

Wafa Di, can i ask u for a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig favour!!!..:D...plzzz!!....when u see SRK, inshahAllah to give him the stamp albums, can you please ask him to confirm he's not in any social communities or myspace and stuff!!..i'm prettty sure its not him, but there's a few people on facebook who claim to be him and a looott of people say one of them is genuine!!..n if it is..i reallly wanna knw!!..:D...there's some1 i knw who is verrrry sure its him n i wanna tell him its not SRK!!!....thnxxx soooooooooo much!!..:hug:..

18. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

he's comming in mid jan! damn and im going to mumbai :doh: there goes any chance of seeing him :( but enjoy didi!!! give our love to him!

19. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

Hey Maira, as soon as you find out, will you tell me, cause i am on there too. and i am confused with whose who... hugs...

20. clochette

clochette New Member

There is NO myspace or any other blog or any site done by ShahRukh on the net.
    He just said it in an interview we have posted here in the planet (perhaps because of rumours). I have not the time to look for the link; perhaps someone else could do this...
    All those "ShahRukhs" are false... I am really sure of that!

Well I've found it:

Blogs? Not for me

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/november/166984.htm

staying away: Shah Rukh Khan

He’s extremely net savvy and loves his gizmos. But one thing Shah Rukh won’t do is jump on the blog bandwagon. Nowadays, everyone from Bips to Aamir has started yapping about their views about everything under the sun. But when we asked SRK if we would ever get the chance of reading his thoughts he says, “No. I don’t believe in blogging. I think it’s too personal to put stuff out there. Also, I don’t like people asking me too many questions all the time. So I’ll stay away.” Sigh, and he would’ve been so good at it, too!