1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh's Birthday 2007

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Chicken, Aug 5, 2007.

1. clochette

clochette New Member

@ Gai

Gai, dear, a very, very warm hug and a kiss!! Love is truly shining through all you had done. The album you composed diligently - a joy for the eyes. And then the card... Love and smiles - you joined them beautifully. Very beautifully. You, too, sweet chicken, are "one of a kind"!

@ Wafa

What a relief to know that all the work you did, all the energy you put into making ShahRukh and the ShahRukhies happy, has arrived to its destination. God bless you, Wafa.

2. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

Don't need it too:thumb:

3. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

:eek::heart::heart: thank u sooooooooooooooo much wafa:party::party:
    and to those who took part

4. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

Gai dear tahts sooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely!!! thx alot honey!!:heart::heart:

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....surprised to see my name:eek:

5. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Awwww I'm sooo happyyy he received the gifts!! :D And Gai, the card is beautiful!! :heart: Thanks to all those who contributed....you guys are the best! :thumb:

6. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

im sure he had a nice day and it was really good of everyone for putting deication in to make sure shahrukh has a nice day im sure he will love all of you

7. meredd31

meredd31 New Member

:)just been able to catch up on the birthday news and so glad to hear gifts arrived to SRK safely & to see such an amazing card - a big thank you to Gai :heart: - it's wonderful!:thumb:

8. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Awww... thank's a lot for all your lovely and kind words... everyone is being so sweet. :heart:

I'm very happy and truly relieved that you like the card. :)

I was a bit nervous about it :eek:... actually, I'm always nervous when it comes to cards or prezzies for Shah Rukh
    cause I always want everything to be 'perfect' for our Sweetoo... he deserves 'the Best'.

But just like last year we managed to put some really awesome gifts together which Shah Rukh will truly enjoy. :thumb:

Once again a big THANK YOU to each and everyone who helped us putting all this together. :grouphug:

9. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Awww... you make me blush Didi... that's so sweet of you. :eek:

We have to thank You for all your ceaseless effort and dedication... it's You who created this beautiful Planet for us and it's You who always works so hard to bring us closer to Shah Rukh... thanks a lot Sweetie. :hug: :heart: :kiss:

I'm still so very happy and excited that Sweetoo-Pie received his gifts on time. :dance:

10. Sonja

Sonja New Member

@Gai
    The card ist beautyful....thank you very much! My kids were all
    excited as they saw their names :D

@Wafa
    I'm so happy, that SRK received his gifts on time...all your work (and Gai's ;) ) waiting for this really did pay off!

Once again, big, big thanks to both of you!!!! :heart:

11. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

Gai where is my card??:p any pics of it??

12. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Sorry... Sweetie I was in such a rush to get it all finished and to send it off to Wafa Didi... that I forgot to
    take a pic of your card. :doh:... :eek:

But I included it to the big card and told Wafa Didi that it's from you, so, I'm sure Wafa has also put it in the hamper for
    Shah Rukh. ;)

13. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

Owww it's ok:D Thank yo so much :kiss: :hug:

14. Jagibaby

Jagibaby SRK-लत

AW: Shah Rukh's Birthday 2007

Gosh, i wasn´t much around here the last few days...and now, what i got to see???

HIS gifted bday- card!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

GAI, the card looked awesome! Can´t get enough of it!
    The whole card was very very well chosen.
    The sentences, you´ve written, are filled with so much love, respect and care, that it´s getting me through and through. And every single word warm and emotional! Perfectly fitting to what Shah Rukh is like: magical! :heart: :love: :heart:
    Like Claudia said it absolutely right: You´re also one of its kind!

I also would like to thank all of you, who took part in all the gifts! You´re great! :grouphug:

Too sad, i couldn´t see Shah Rukh´s face-expression, when reading/opening his gifts from the planetsrk-family! :eek:

15. avggomez

avggomez New Member

great to know that SRK received the gifts safely. thanx wafa for all your efforts!!!

My My..... Gai Jaannnnnn you rock sweety! super card and great hard work for the stamp book.
    I saw my name in teh card!!!!!
    Glad everythnig went smoothly.
    has he also received the stamp book as well or is it going later?????????

well done sharukhies! you all rock! Luv you guys alwaz and forever!!!!!!!!!!!

16. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

Sorry... i jussst got a chance to catch up with alll the birthday gift details!!...

OMG!!..:rofl::roll:...this is sooooo cooooll!!!...:becky:...he's finallly received our gifts!!..

thankyou sooooo much Wafa Di for all your harrrdd work and efforts to ensure this!!..:kiss:...its verryy much appreciated!!...alsoo thanksss tooo all the shahrukhies who made it possible!!..:grouphug:

17. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

OMG!!!..the carrd is soooooooooooooooo nice!!...:heart:..

thankyou sooo much Gai for all your efforts and harddd work to make this possible!!..:kiss:

18. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

19. Maryam

Maryam Well-Known Member

Gai, the card looks superb :nod:
    you made a great job, thank you :kiss:

And Wafa, thanks for the news. Was greening for hours yesterday :hug:

20. clochette

clochette New Member

I just revive the thread because I want to know if there are news about the stamp album. And is there any info if Shahrukh uses the apple tv?
    (But perhaps I only have missed some news...)