1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh's Birthday 2007

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Chicken, Aug 5, 2007.

1. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

aaawww that's sooooo awesome, thanks for the message wafa di, i know it puts minds to rest on that one... i wonder what his inititial thoughts were at seeing his gifts.. hehehe... hugs

2. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

I just can't wait to see the pics of Shahrukh's biggie birthday card :cheer2: they will be posted tomorrow :bounce: hena Gai!!!!!!! :D

3. inga

inga New Member

this is very exciting specially now to get his msg. sorry I didn't contribute this year, just wasn't the right time for me but I hope next year I will be the first to do it.

its very impressive to read and see all of your hard work paying off. great job to this wonderful family of planetsrk.

4. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Whooooo!!! :whoo: :clap2: :clap2:

5. semaay

semaay Senior Member

:clap2: :cheer2: :roll: :happy: :rockon: :whoo: :high5: :bounce: :dance:

Those smilies describe better what I feel than words right now :D.
    I am sooo happy and excited and cannot stop to read the message.
    Thank you so, so much, dear Wafa! You have no idea how much you give us and how much this means. You are simply the best (hmm, reminds me of a famous pop song ;))!

BTW, did you get the money (for the shipping costs)?

6. Jagibaby

Jagibaby SRK-लत

AW: Re: Shah Rukh's Birthday 2007

Awwww....*sigh*

That´s awesome! Gosh, he and his family are such sweeties!!! :heart:

Thank you, Shah Rukh, for your and your family´s wonderful message!!! :heart: :heart:

And of course: Thank you so much too, Wafa-Didi, for your immediate transmission of this so lovely words!!! :kiss:

Gosh, i´m feeling so happy for him and for all of us, but fortunately this time without teardrops in the eyes. *hehe*
    It´s sooo thrilling and exciting. My heart´s still jumping around in me. I think, i have to calm down a little bit, now - at least till the next week! :D

7. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

This is wonderful to hear
    :thumb: :peace: :whoo: :biggrin1: :clap2: :party: :high5: :cheer2: :dance:

8. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Wow, so it is the same letter... that's crazy indeed.

Well, it really took an awfully long time to arrive here... must have been more than a month at least,
    probably almost two month. :rolleyes:

Btw. there was some sticker on the envelope saying Croatia but there was no postal stamp with the date on it ??? :confused:

9. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

:whoo::cheer2: :clap2: :rockon: :high5: :thumb:
    Woohoo... that's awesome... what a fabulous message to read before heading to bed... hopefully, I'll get some sleep being as excited as I am at the moment. :dance:

I'm so very happy that the gifts arrived safely with him and his Family... I hope they enjoy them a lot. :)

A BIG Thank you to Shah Rukh Jaan and his gorgeous Family for their sweet message to us. :heart: :grouphug: :heart:

And many Thanks to Wafa Didi for all her efforts and her ceaseless work to bring us closer to Shah Rukh. :hug: :heart: :kiss:

10. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thank you, Gai for those nice words... ;) :D

I am so excited, can't find words... :eek: :eek:

11. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

O.k. since it's finally Shah Rukh's Birthday :party: and since he already received his gifts :)... it's about time that I post the pics of our big birthday card.

It's not the card which I originally chose (I had to get a new one cause I messed up the other one when writing it :eek:) but to be honest I like that one even better cause it's bigger and more colourful than the first card. This card also has some German on it, I, of course, translated those parts.

Hope you like it too...

Btw. when I took the pics... I did not have all the names listed, so, please, don't be surprised if you don't see your name on it, but as Wafa Didi posted earlier she made sure to add all the missing members before putting the card in the hamper and sending to Shah Rukh, so all the contributing members got mentioned.

Front:

[​IMG]

(click on image for larger view)

12. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

I was really very keen to see the biggie birthday card of Shahrukh :D OMG!!!!!!!!!!! it looks awasome :heart: Shahrukh would love it surely :kiss: it's soooooooo cute :love:

Thanks so much Gai Jaan :kiss:

13. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Inside:

[​IMG]

14. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

The Birthday Message:

[​IMG]

15. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

The list of names:

[​IMG]

16. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

And the envelope: :p

[​IMG]

17. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Gai, I have no words.... :eek::eek: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

It looks so... so... waaah!!! Wonderful!!! :cheer2:

Thank you so much!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :clap2:

Btw.: Du hast eine sehr schöne Schrift!!! :thumb: :nod:

18. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

It is very GORGEOUSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful birthday message!!! very heart warming :heart:

Thank you loads :hug:

19. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

awwii Gai its toooo beautifuul!! WOOOWW!! You are amazing yaar :hug: Thank you so much! I just dont know what to say, woooooow!! its too beautiful!

20. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

its so exciting that SRK received the gifts!!
    Wafa didi, thank you so much for keeping us updated and for all of your efforts and dedication to make this a reality. :kiss:

Also Thank you to Gai for all that you have done to put the stamp album together.:kiss:

A big thank you.