1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh's Birthday 2007

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Chicken, Aug 5, 2007.

1. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Woohoo!!:cheer2:

Thanks Wafa!:)

2. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

OMG!!!!!!!!! Wafa, Iam so excited :D it would a great surprise for our jaanu..I just want to see his face when getting the gift box :kiss: Thank you Wafa for the update :thumb:

3. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

OMG!!..this is soooo exciting now¬!!!..:rofl::happy::laugh::roll::D

he's gonna be sooo happyyy!!..:D..:hug:...i wish i cld see his expression!!!..:rolleyes:....

thankyou soooooooo much Wafa Di for doing all this for us!..:kiss:..:thumb:

4. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

OMG... I'm just so excited about this. :dance:

Thanks a lot for all the updates Didi. :hug:

I wish they would put up a webcam when Shah Rukh opens up his prezzies, so we all could share this
    beautiful moment with him... *sigh* :love:

5. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG Didiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared: My bank account in kind of 'khaali' right now after my trip to India! LOL! But when the money starts rolling in again, I'll make a second contribution :thumb:

6. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Btw. Didi you also included our last i-Khan issue to the hamper right ? :becky:

7. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

God I'm so nervous I can hardly wait. this is so exciting!!! I'll be checking any new updates. I wish I could see his face when he opens the hamper!!!!:p

8. Jagibaby

Jagibaby SRK-लत

AW: Shah Rukh's Birthday 2007

Ahhhh....i´m really nervous! Only two days left till Shah Rukh´s actual bday! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Gosh...unbelievable!!! :D :target:

@Wafa-Didi:
    The hamper looked soooo fantastic! I really loved it with all the cards, chocolates, like Gai mentioned - hopefully the I-Khan-Magazine.
    Thank you so really much for the immense effort, you had with and with the carrier-delivery aso. And of course for your updates/news!!! :heart: Tousand :hug: :hug: :hug:

If i´m counting right, Shah Rukh will held in hands his hamper/gifts since yesterday! Or was it today? :crazy:
    Gosh, this had to be such a pleasure for him and i had also wished to see his face, when he opens the wrappings and saw, what beautiful and so very great gifts he has got! Would be so touching, to see his cute smile at this unique moment... :eek: :heart: :eek:
    I´m also sure, he had loved it/will love it!!! We all know, he loves gifts/hampers anyway!

Btw: Would be a pleasure for me, to contribute again, now in the delivery costs aso., too!
    If it´s possible and enough, i would like to do that at the beginning of Dec./mid Dec. :eek:
    Still i remember your paypal-account! *hehe*

Once again, thank you for all, you´ve done for us!!! :heart:

And a special "thank you", to all the others, who were participation/contributing somehow, to this wonderful bday-gift for our Shah Rukh-Sweetoo!!! :grouphug:

9. 2anika4

2anika4 New Member

AW: Shah Rukh's Birthday 2007

I thank you Wafa this gift will make him happy. :heart::heart::heart: :high5: :thumb:

10. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

Wafa didi I contribute some more:) Did you got it?

11. Cornelia

Cornelia New Member

Wow! this is so exciting. Can't wait to hear what SRK thinks of our gifts. Please update us Wafa didi.

12. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Irene... you'll never believe what I received yesterday :eek:... your letter with your flower stamps. :p

Did you send them again or was this the original letter which you sent ages ago ?

13. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thats really good unfortunatley i didnt contribut but its really good everyone who did contribute well done everyone

14. irene

irene Active Member

same letter, how long was that?? Crazeee, I sent it with the card to Wafa and she got it a while ago, next year I will send 3 months before, thanks for letting me know, they are boring stamps anyway so I don't mind xx

15. irene

irene Active Member

original letter, crazeee hey? Wafa got the card and I sent them together, I don't mind, they were boring anyway, but thanks for letting me know. xx

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

SRK has received our gifts and this is the msg I got from his office:

" A big thank you from SRK and family for the lovely gifts received safely by
    > them... they were recvd with gratitude
    > and love... thanks to all at Planet SRK.... "

:whoo::clap2::clap2:

17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I'm at work so not available til tonight to reply to your pm or questions. I just sneaked in to convey the good news.

18. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

SUPERRRRRRR :D :D :D :thumb::cool::clap:

19. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Aaaaaaaaaawwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! :whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:Iam sooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyy :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

He received his gifts, Greaaaaaattttttttt :clap2::clap2::clap2: Thank you soooooo much Shahrukh :kiss: and Wafa for the super news :hug:

20. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:D sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet of him!!!!!!!!!>.
    thankyou soooooooo much wafaa:hug:..