1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh's Birthday 2007

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Chicken, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Hello Shahrukhies :wave:

as you all surely know Shah Rukh's birthday is less than 3 months away from now... and since time passes by so quickly,
    we better get started as early as possible on collecting ideas for Sweetoo-Pie's birthday.

And since it's such a special day for an even more special person we, of course, also want to do something very special and unique for our Sweetheart... to show him our love and appreciation and how much he means to us. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Like in the previous year, this will again be a PlanetSRK joint venture, meaning that each and every member...
    newbies, junior and senior members alike... the guys as well as the gals are encouraged to participate.

So, let's all put on our thinking caps and do some brainstorming. :tinfoil3:

Be creative and share your ideas for the King's birthday with all of us. :thumb:

Thanks to Wafa Didi :hug: for giving us the green light. :)

2. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Great idea to start earlier with thinking!! :) :nod: :tinfoil3:

So: Let the brains work!!! :D :tinfoil3: :thumb:

3. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

ja lets start thinking!

4. akoori

akoori Well-Known Member

good thinking to start moving on this.
    maybe if someone can give a recap of the stuff done in the previous years, it might help not to come up with repetitive ideas. :)

5. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

That's a good idea Akoori. :thumb:

You can view the Thread/poll for last year's birthday... Here !!!

Last year's presents for Shah Rukh were:
    • 5 video games
    • a 'Theraspa' back and neck massager
    • a 'Theraspa' travel cushioned pillow kit
    • a book with the title 'The World Is Flat'
    • a soccer/football shirt with Shah Rukh's name on the back
    • a 'Birthday Fanbook' on CD with personal messagews from members (fanbook can be viewed in the 'Hall Of Fame')
    Ummm... did I forget something... !?! :rolleyes:

6. platny

platny Active Member

great idea to start early. :thumb: I will join you and put my thinking cap too.

7. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

i will try my best to come up with some good ideas keep it up guys

8. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

euhmmmm a magazıne wıth our pıctures and wrıte somethıng for srks bırthday next to ıt:rolleyes:..

ıts just an ıdea ı dont knoww.. ı have to thınkk..:rolleyes:

9. cyndi

cyndi New Member

he has everything tough to shop for him:p

10. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Oh yeah!! just 3 months left :) time runs fast :rolleyes2: come on Shahrukhies let us make up our minds to come up with good ideas for our sweetheart's special day :love: I'll try my best...:tinfoil3:

11. clochette

clochette New Member

Oh, yeah!!! birthday present!!! I like it!!!

How about the picture book I want to do with the thread "Add your captions". It has not to be a personal gift from me. We could do it as a present from the planet for his birthday. It has even not to be me who makes it... I could give my preparation to others and only take part. Perhaps I could write the preface so he knows that it is somehow related to the story-book he got already (to the "Circle of Love" now "something laughable"...). Well, just an idea... If you find something else, it's okay for me... I'll do the book like I planned it before.

12. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

I think it would be nice if we could again combine a few ideas like we did last year... that way Shah Rukh will get more than just one single present... afterall we all know how much the Babe loves prezzies and, especially to unwrap them. :p

Maybe we could get him something creative like, for example, Claudia's idea of the caption's book , something practical which he could use everyday, something fun and entertaining for the kid in him... the possibillities are endless...

I'm looking forward to everyone's ideas and am keeping my grey cells busy as well. ;)

13. coolcat

coolcat Well-Known Member

Hi to all

I have suggestion hope it work how about SRK Fan around world from different country gather in on video and we put it on youtube specail for SRK wish birthday

for example (5 or more fan gather toghather from USA and wish srk happy birthday then 5 or more from UK the from canada ETC...gather and wish him in one video we can send it to NDTV or StarNews they diffenitly going to show it in his bithday wish )

14. malukita7

malukita7 Yeh ladka hai Allah!

Re : Shah Rukh's Birthday 2007

Great Chicky!!! :thumb:
    I like Claudia & Coolcat's ideas :)
    and how about a lil' present for Aryan too? he'll be 10 this year :)
    I'll put my Thinking Cap and see what I can find ;)

15. ClaudiaX

ClaudiaX Member

Great Idea, this could be one of the presents.
    :thumb:

16. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

WOW!! :DI absolutley love it when we plan ahead on jaanu's birthday!! :love: Thanks for starting the thread Gai didi!! :hug: :kiss: Ok well this year maybe we can gift Shahrukh jaan a hockey stick with his name on it just so he can have a memorable gift of how he enjoyed playing hockey and making Chak De India.

17. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Yeah, keep those ideas coming... :thumb:

I've also thought of something... how about gifting Shah Rukh a PlanetSRK stamp collection.

One of his favourite childhood hobbies was to collect stamps and I can very well imagine that he still likes them today.

Stamps are timeless, they can be passed from one generation to the other, he can also share them with his kids and it might be a nice childhood memory for him... besides as time passes by stamps can also increase in value.

So, maybe one of the gifts could be a personalized stamp album with beautiful stamps from all over the world.

We have lots of members from every corner in the world and since stamps are available in every country and most of them are quite affordable each member could contribute to that gift by sending one or more beautiful stamps from their country.

A lot of times special collectors sets of stamps are being released which one can get from the local post offices. And maybe some of you already have some stamps which you'd like to give to Shah Rukh... I, for example, also have quite a few stamps from Thailand which I'd love to gift to our Babe.

We then could get a nice leather or velvet bound album for the stamps which we can also personalize for him, by adding his name plus a dedication/message and maybe also the Planet logo to it.

And as an additional feature we could get one of those big birthday cards and add the names plus the country of all the members who sent stamps.

What do you think ? :)

18. clochette

clochette New Member

Very nice idea, Gai!!!!! And relatively easy to do...

19. meredd31

meredd31 New Member

I like your idea very much Gai - as the saying goes "good things come in small packages" - it will be easy to purchase and send on.

20. malukita7

malukita7 Yeh ladka hai Allah!

Re : Shah Rukh's Birthday 2007

Great idea Chicky!!!