1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh was the only person who could do KBC, says Sanjay

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by luxia, Mar 29, 2007.

1. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Sanjay Dutt speaks to KBClive on KBC, SRK and his preparations for the show.

Shah Rukh will be playing host to one of his earliest friends – Sanjay Dutt - from the film industry on KBC tomorrow night. And apart from the fact that both of them enjoy a huge fan following and a long list of hits, the biggest common denominator between the two is the generosity and warmth that's an integral part of both their personalities.

Therefore it's no wonder that Sanjay has a glorious review to give for his friend's performance on KBC. "He's doing extremely well. And it's so warm and so nice. I think he was the only person who could handle KBC."

Sanjay feels one of the biggest factors contributing to Khan's success is his interaction and warmth with his audience and contestants. "You got to interact with the audience. You got to make them comfortable I think. You've got to be really loving, kind and have fun and stuff like that," says the star that's as famous as SRK for the very same qualities.

"Yeah, I am such a warm person. And I'm going to be so warm that Shah Rukh is going to give me all the answers," says the naughty Munnabhai.

"I think Shah Rukh has to do all the preparations. I just need the answers. I think that's why Munna is on KBC today. There is a lot of warmth... I mean I have really enjoyed KBC with Shah Rukh. And I think we'll have fun today," signs off Sanjay as he poses for pictures with a group of students from the Columbia Business School.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

http://kbclive.indya.com/news/news_celebspecial.html

2. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I think he was the only person who could handle KBC.

...he's so right!!! :D :clap2: :clap2:

Thank you for sharing! :)