1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh walking out of ‘Time Machine’?

Discussion in 'Movies T-Z' started by Weda, May 11, 2006.

1. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Shah Rukh Khan-Ram Gopal Varma conflict seems to be far from over. Ram Gopal has been chasing Shah Rukh since the last five years. Ramu offered him several films, which Shah Rukh has turned down saying he doesn't want to work in 'dark films'. But finally Shah Rukh gave his nod to Ram Gopal for 'Time Machine'.
    Meanwhile Ram Gopal Varma has started shooting of a quick film 'Nishabd' instead of going ahead with the pre-production of 'Time Machine', which has irked Shah Rukh Khan hugely.
    There is a rumour that Shah Rukh is so miffed with Ram Gopal Varma that he has even decided to walk out of the film.
    Shah Rukh, who currently in Malaysia for 'Don' shooting, thought to start working with Ramu from August.
    According to source close to Shah Rukh, "Shah Rukh was surprised to read about 'Nishabd' in the newspaper. He thought that Ramu was working on his film 'Time Machine', but when Shah Rukh realized that he's actually making another film, he was taken aback." As per source, Shah Rukh had even requested Ramu over telephone to start the pre-production of 'Time Machine'. However Ramu, who was in Kerala now shooting 'Nishabd' starring Amitabh Bachchan, denied the rumour.

2. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

I think , this rumors are not really true. If there is something about it, we will early enough from the both themselfes....For now, I dont believe this. Lets wait and see what comes again...

Whatever ...thanks dear for sharing! :)

3. shahrukhfan

shahrukhfan shahrukh&sonam

i think its just a rumour.ramu himself said that either he or shahrukh should confirmed the news taht they r not doing this film together.but as of now both shahrukh&ramu didnt said that the film is shelved

4. Cosima

Cosima SRK`s heartbeat

Let´s wait and see. :yo: We will know soon enough if it is true or not?:drum:

5. Paloma

Paloma Gauri Wannabe

they're just rumors, i don't believe this until srk goes out and says it.