1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh to host Bigg Boss?

Discussion in 'TV Game and Reality Shows' started by phul, Jul 13, 2010.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

He was sentenced for 5 years, did 18 months during the trial. The court has extended his parole 3 times but he is back in jail now. He still has a year and a half to do.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    Dea says thanks.
  2. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

on account of what? :twitch:

3. tasifa

Terrorist interactions, illegal possession of assault rifles. He is friends with people who are suspected terrorists.

Mara and Dea thank this.
  4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:twitch::twitch::twitch:oooooook?

5. tasifa

Yeah I know....it's difficult to reconcile that kind of news with the public guy that he is.

Dea says thanks.
  6. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

Shah Rukh Khan will be a good host for Bigg Boss, says Salman

Superstar Salman Khan, who has hosted four seasons of popular reality show 'Bigg Boss', feels Shah Rukh Khan will make a 'good host'.

The 'Dabangg' star chose to remain tight-lipped when asked if he will be hosting the eighth season of 'Bigg Boss', which has earlier seen celebrity hosts like Amitabh Bachchan, Shilpa Shetty and Sanjay Dutt.

When asked about hosting 'Bigg Boss' at the launch event of the song 'Devil' from his upcoming film 'Kick' on Friday, Salman said, "No comments. I might or might not."

However, he was candid enough to take Shah Rukh's name, when asked who will make a good host for the show.

"If I don't host, then I think Shah Rukh Khan will be a good host," he said.

In the last season of 'Bigg Boss', Salman had received flak for supporting contestants- Tanishaa Mukherji and Armaan Kohli, and rebuking winner Gauahar Khan and Kushal Tandon on several occasions.

The actor was apparently unhappy with last season as he felt accusations of him supporting particular contestants were unwarranted.

Meanwhile, at the launch of the song 'Devil', rapper and song's composer Yo Yo Honey Singh and actress Nargis Fakhri, who features in it with Salman, were also present.

"I am thankful to the team. I feel blessed and thank you for having me for this song. I loved shooting the song," Nargis said.

Singer Honey Singh will also be seen in the song.

On the expectations from 'Kick', which will be Khan's this year's Eid release, he said he wants the film to be the biggest hit of the year.

Directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, 'Kick' is slated to release on July 25.

source: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...will-be-good-host-for-bigg-boss/1/371046.html

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  7. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I felt sorry for him. The way I read about it, it was during the 1993 rioting and serial bombings in Mumbai. Some acquaintances who had given him funds for his films in the past approached him and asked him to keep a few weapons for them briefly. In return, they would give him a gun for self defense. He was indebted to these men and might need their financial help with future films. He wanted to be able to defend his family if the riots spread to his neighborhood. He says he didn't know they were terrorists. He kept the weapons for a few days and then returned them, keeping one gun. The men turned out to be associated with the bombings. Dutt was later cleared of any association with the blasts, but sentenced to six years in jail for illegal weapons possession.
    Probably half of Los Angeles would go to jail if they started enforcing the illegal guns law here.

Dea says thanks.
  8. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

oh then i really feel for him.. i was really shocked to hear he is in jail, i always thought he was a nice man. Shahrukh is friends with him after all. hope everything work out fine for him in the end...

Mara says thanks.
  9. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Salman is right..Shahrukh will be awesome host.but I dont want him to host Big Boss ...sorry but i think is stuped show..not because of Salman ,im not against him .just dont like show

Mara says thanks.