1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh to host Bigg Boss?

Discussion in 'TV Game and Reality Shows' started by phul, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

I heard the show isn't getting good ratings this year. It says they are 'thinking of' approaching him so in other words it's all made up.

2. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

This is not happening.. First of all to go with Shah Rukh as a person is intrested in shows like kbc,paanchvi paas, zor ka jatka.. sports,mind games etc.. It's pretty obivous he will not do this, because these kind of shows doesn't intrest him..

3. sistlashyamu

sistlashyamu Active Member

This is not true!!this should not be happening!!!:( Big Boss!yukk..cheche...!we all know what kind of shit this show deals with!always controversies!!and i dont want SRK to be dragged in them!also if Sharukh is not involved in the controversies the media will start saying rubbish like this "SRK ke show mei...KING KHAN KEY SHOW ME!!...all kind of shit which would definitely irritate me!!!!:mad:..uffff...coool!:cool: And i am sure that Sharukh too is not interested in cheap stuff like this!!even if he is asked to host the show he will reject it with out hesitating..!

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  4. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

I hope it's not true since Big Boss it's a silly programme, I guess his popularity would fall to zero...:(

5. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but "Big Boss" is not like "Big Brother"?

6. ShahrukhLOVE100

ShahrukhLOVE100 Active Member

What do u meaan ?

7. Krisi_love_SRK

I mean like him- one host and and several people in a house....I have not seen this show Salman just once for a bit and it reminded me......

8. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

I hope this is not true..Big Boss is a dumb and voyeuristic show with pointless controversies meant to launch the careers of starlets. It's just..ugh.
    (sorry for rude language if I offended anyone)

9. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

It is the Indian version of Big Brother but with famous people and the host has more power too

10. Krisi_love_SRK

ok,thank you :)

TessaRose says thanks.
  11. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Bigg Boss: Shah Rukh Khan not replacing Salman Khan
    Subhash K Jha | Apr 27, 2013, 15:22PM IST

Sources at the television channel Colors are laughing at the reports of Shah Rukh Khan replacing Salman Khan as the host for Season 7 of Bigg Boss. Far from replacing Salman, the channel is fiercely re-negotiating with the superstar to helm the show again.

Says a highly-placed source at Colors, “Big Boss and Salman have become synonymous. As far as we’re concerned, the two brands are inseparable. We’ve to admit, the show has benefited immensely from Salman’s presence. At the same time Salman too has discovered an added connectivity with the home-viewing audience. His attitude really works for the show, and there is no chance of us letting it go.”

Apparently the star’s choc-a-block schedule is no bar for the next season. Sources tell us, Colors is willing to wait, even re-shuffle its schedule if the need arises for Salman to accommodate the next season of Bigg Boss.

Apparently the star’s business managers have asked for a substantial hike in his feee which the show’s producers Endemol are more than willing to shell out.

As for the rumours of Shah Rukh replacing Salman, the channel source surmises, “We don’t know where that came from. Certainly not from us. Our channel may have met Shah Rukh, we aren’t discounting that possibility. It could be to discuss another show.But certainly not for Bigg Boss. Bigg Boss is a brand that gets its power from Salman’s presence. It’s what Dabangg is to Salman’s screen image or Singham is to Ajay Devgn. No one can imagine the Bigg Boss brand without Salman.”

While the channel is adamant on the Salman factor for the show a source close to Salman says, “Like the channel told you any star would be happy to have his name associated with the Bigg Boss brand. And if such rumours(of SRK replacing Salman) make anyone happy, then so be it. Let them have fun.”

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/EN...an-not-replacing-salman-khan-4247891-NOR.html

12. Krisi_love_SRK

Was 1000000000000 % sure that is not true !:D Why Salman just run the show and do not make films?And no other in his films is not anything special and different, and it is always the same.........:biggrin1:

13. Kusum Bhutani

Kusum Bhutani New Member

Lets not jump to conclusions before the final confirmation...

14. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

[​IMG]

After hosting the controversial reality show for three years, Salman Khan is finally taking a break – so we hear.

Rumours in the media circuit suggest that Salman Khan is planning to take a back seat from hosting Bigg Boss this season. After the controversies that happened post Bigg Boss 7, the actor apparently doesn’t want to be associated with the reality show anymore.

The production house Endemol confirms that they will be producing Bigg Boss like always and it will be aired on Colors like the previous season. However, they haven’t confirmed if Salman is out or if they’ve roped in Shah Rukh Khan as the new host. Only time will tell if SRK will take the reins from Salman and entertain as much as the Kick actor.

source: http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shah-rukh-khan-to-host-bigg-boss-8/

15. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:rolleyes: seriously?

later edit: :eek: thnx for moving, i didn't even think to search for it this time!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  16. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan not Replacing Salman Khan as 'Bigg Boss 8' Host
    • By Ankita Mehta
      July 1, 2014 16:28 IST
    • Shah Rukh Khan is not replacing Salman Khan as the host of controversial reality show "Bigg Boss" season
      Rumours have been doing the rounds for a while now that SRK will host the eighth season of the reality show after he appeared for Colors annual party.
      Salman hosted the last three seasons of the reality show and the channel benefitted immensely from the actors presence, a source at Colors channel explained last year.
      But after the end of season 7, rumours were rife that Salman may reportedly not host the show. The last season of the reality show generated massive aversion from a section of audience, who said that Salman has been biased towards some of the contestants.
      The rumours gained momentum when Salman missed the annual Colors bash this year and Shah Rukh attended it.
      Mid-Day reported that SRK's presence at the channel's bash has given rise to rumours that he might host the show.
      "Sallu was miffed with the channel folk over certain happenings during the last season — the reason apparently for a no-show at the event. This has again led to a fresh bout of buzz about who will host the eighth season of the reality show this year-end," the tabloid reported.
      But a source close to SRK told IBTimes India edition that the "Chennai Express" would not host the show.
      "It's false news. We don't know from where this reports originated. He has not been approached by the channel to host the show," the source explained.
      However, when we tried contacting the channel, they refused to comment on the rumours.
      "Bigg Boss" is one of the most controversial reality shows in India. The show started in 2006 and was initially aired on Sony Television, but the rights were acquired by Colors in 2010.
      Last year, the makers decided to change the format of the show and bring in 'Jannat' and 'Jahannum' concepts – two extreme qualities that reside within celebrity contestants. Season 7 came to an end in December and celebrity contestant Gauhar Khan was declared the winner of the reality show.
      http://www.ibtimes.co.in/shah-rukh-khan-not-replacing-salman-khan-bigg-boss-8-host-603460

Krisi_love_SRK and Dea thank this.
  17. Krisi_love_SRK

so many times they said he will...now after they know he is not...what have to do...tell the true....He will not hosting Big Boss (of course he will not host this idiotic show :puke:):laugh::laugh::thumb::pound:

18. Lets rule out Sanjay Dutt as he is in Jail for a year more atleast and now I think if Srk Will Host the show , That will be a big thing than .

19. coolcat

coolcat Well-Known Member

Thank Allah he is not doing it coz SRK is very class person... He can't be with rude and low class people Salman is good for that show it show his personality :)

20. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:spit:Sanjay Dutt is in jail? boy am i behind on the latest BW news or what...