1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh to host Bigg Boss?

Discussion in 'TV Game and Reality Shows' started by phul, Jul 13, 2010.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

2. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Well you all say it´s a crap show.. Maybe now they found the right one for it....:tape::D
    Thanks for the info Marlies Dear!:)

3. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

Thank god!! It doesnt suit him nor I dont like the original..

4. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

Crap show is meant for crap people to host.:p Thank God Shahrukh is not doing this. Not that's something that he would ever accept.
    I really don't why they continue with such shows.

5. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

They found the perfect host for this show.

6. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

:tape::pound::pound::pound::tape:

7. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

hahaha:p

8. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

couldn't be more perfect. Maybe he will even join in seeing its just his kind of ways to behave.

9. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Shahrukh Khan to take over 'Bigg Boss 7' from Salman Khan?

Shahrukh might replace Salman as the host of 'Bigg Boss 7'
    By Aparajita Ghosh
    Tue, Apr 23, 2013 11:40:24 GMT

Shahrukh Khan looks all set to dislodge his arch-rival Salman Khan as the host in the seventh season of the telly show ‘Bigg Boss’.

Buzz is that Salman Khan is too busy this year to be able to host the telly show ‘Bigg Boss 7’ which will go on air in the last quarter of 2013. The actor has a slew of films in his kitty and they are already behind their schedule. Moreover, he has to take intermittent breaks for medical checkups, leaving him with hardly any time to host this year’s Bigg Boss.

At the same time, the channel Colors doesn’t want to lose the viewership it has earned over the last three years, when Salman Khan was the host and the show notched good telly ratings.

So, to keep the audience interest from waning, the show’s producers are reported to be thinking of roping in Shahrukh Khan as the host. If the deal does go through, it would be an interesting switchover from Salman to his arch rival Shahrukh.

SRK is no stranger to hosting telly shows. He hosted the third season of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ and did quite well. Though his stint as the host of ‘Kya Aap Paachvi Pass Se Tezz Hain’ may not have been as successful, Shahrukh’s eloquence, his wit and charm will surely add a new freshness and energy to the show.

However, since everything is in a nascent stage, we suggest the fans of Shahrukh Khan to hold their excitement until a formal confirmation is made.

But do let us know if Shahrukh Khan can go one better on Salman Khan as the host of Bigg Boss 7. Sound off in comments section below.
    http://www.apunkachoice.com/content...an_to_take_over_bigg_boss_7_from_salman_khan/

semsem008 says thanks.
  10. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

what???? i dont believe this at all :nono:
    even if it is true ... if salman is giving up this show which consider to be like his own identity now, shahrukh wont take it
    i am a shahrukh fan and i dont feel the excitement this writer is talking about :rolleyes:

why all the news is like rumors nowadays?:confused:

Baree says thanks.
  11. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

I don't believe it at all too.I will be happy if he host TV show again,but "Big Boss"...:confused: If Salman is busy with his films, lest Shahrukh not?..I'm sure he could handle even better, but something I do not believe this to be true ...........

semsem008 says thanks.
  12. ShahrukhLOVE100

ShahrukhLOVE100 Active Member

Woooooow , is this foor suure??

13. ShahrukhLOVE100

Why not? i think its a good thiing!

14. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh will not do it, for sure, I can bet on this..

15. ShahrukhLOVE100

Whyy??

16. sami16

sami16 a fan not a fanboy

Not gonna happen, at least I don't think SRK will do it. I remember the flak he got for doing who wants to be a millionaire and the constant comparisons to the big b, pretty sure he would want to avoid all of that and given his dynamic with Salman Khan, it will just get the media into overdrive again, spreading rumours etc

17. semsem008

this article is made just to make salman fans angry.. they love salman in bigg boss now imagine his rival and their enemy takes his place
    it is not true ... i dont believe it...and big boss is not so special for shahrukh to do it
    shahrukh is not dying to be in salman shoes to take such normal program.... kbc was different .. it was prestigious at the time and Amitab was ill

18. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

If Shahrukh decided to keep this show media will go crazy with silly questions...And no other constantly ask him things about Salman, and if we go to see this show I hate to think what would be.Hardly Shahrukh wants to earn negatives about it..See if another show like KBC or the other with the children that is another:) Just love KBC 3 when he was host.I like Amitabh Bachchan too,but Shahrukh is always my favorute.He was so lovely,witty and sweet in this show. Also in "KAPPS" too.Will be great if he be host again :)

semsem008 says thanks.
  19. semsem008

ok i was just expressing my point of view up there... i am sure you have a different point of view and see it from another angle

every fan want to see shahrukh in different roles...
    may be i want to see him in a specific role and other fan dont want to see him in that specific role of my choice:)

20. ShahrukhLOVE100

Yeaah yeah i knoow, we r all expressing in here! i understand. like u said everyone has a different point. And i agree with i don't think that shahrukh will take salman's place at the show. He may be busy with his movie and the surgery!! :eek:

semsem008 says thanks.