Shah Rukh to host Bigg Boss?

Discussion in 'TV Game and Reality Shows' started by phul, Jul 13, 2010.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I have found this. I Hope it is right here. I think it is just a rumor but who knows.:noidea:

Shahrukh Khan to host ‘Bigg Boss 4’?
    Mayur Lookhar
    Sampurn Media
    First Published : 13 Jul 2010 12:15:47 PM IST

MUMBAI: If Amitabh Bachchan is hosting ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 4’ on Sony, can rival channels be far behind? A number of them are now after Shahrukh Khan. Speculations are now on that King Khan will host the fourth season of ‘Bigg Boss’.

A news channel claims that Shahrukh Khan has all but signed for ‘Bigg Boss 4’. Neither Colors nor Endemol India will talk about ‘Bigg Boss’ now, because they are more preoccupied with ‘Fear Factor’.

There are some who wonder if SRK would be ready to accept the offer because he would yet again be accused of following Bachchan’s footsteps.

http://expressbuzz.com/entertainment/television/shahrukh-khan-to-host-‘bigg-boss-4’/189435.html

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I guess it is a rumor. Since he is pretty busy and I think Bigg Boss starts sometime later this year.

4. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

i hope this is just a rumor :pray: big boss is a crap show, no reality in it, everything seems scripted! :bored: i'm sure, even if they dare to offer it to shah, he'll say :director: NO

5. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

its probably not true..i pretty sure he has a lot of other stuff to do!

6. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

i think it's a rumor too

7. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Aamir, SRK or Sanjay? Who will host Bigg Boss 4?
    By: Entertainment Team Date: 2010-07-15 Place: Mumbai

Mid Day

After Amitabh Bachchan announced that he will be hosting the fourth season of Kaun Banega Crorepati? for Sony, the officials of Colors are busy trying to fill his place in the fourth season of Bigg Boss. The buzz in the industry is that their first choice is Aamir Khan, who is yet to host any show on television. However, Aamir has rejected their initial offer. The channel officials have now apparently raised their offer, hoping Aamir will agree.
    [​IMG]

Meanwhile, they have also made overtures to Shah Rukh Khan. But even if SRK does agree, it will cost Colors heavily, as they will have to remunerate him to break his contract with Star Plus and match his high fee for every episode he hosts.

Colors has also approached Sanjay Dutt, but if rumours are to be believed, Sanjay has refused the offer as he feels the remuneration is not worth the trouble.

Arshad Warsi and Shilpa Shetty have hosted the first two seasons of Bigg Boss respectively.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2010/jul/150710-aamir-srk-sanjay-bigg-boss-4.htm

8. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

like kbc 4, there'll be a lot of headlines like x y z is hosting bb4 :puke:
    which will then turn into a battle between all of them etc

:yawn:

SRK has got to a lot to do right now, with RaOne & especially since he is the producer too and he has to look after the film as a whole

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

spreading rumors for big boss publicity, then they'll say oh we could not confirm srk :rolleyes: we've seen these stunts one too many times.

10. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

I hope he does not do it. Let's all tweet him. I really do not care about any of these game shows except KBC which was intelligent and fun and SRK did an amazing job! Big Boss is such a low standard show and SRK has far more important things to do than a cheap show like BIG BOSS!

I would say "NO" please!

11. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

I really must admit that I would love to see Shah Rukh hosting a show again but you all say the show is not good and so I say NO too!:)

12. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

haha lol :laugh: but trust us, that show is really bad. the whole of it seems scripted :crazy: only part one was good, but the later parts they spoiled completely by taking idiotic contestants :tsk: i'm sure shah would never do it, he himself would laugh out loud when he hear bout dis....but seriously the media people have got guts :mmph:

13. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Yes I absolutely trust you!:thumb:

14. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

just bc mr.B is hosting kbc does NOT mean shah will be hosting big boss! yuck.. tht show sucks! stupid journos :doh:

15. beba

beba King is my life

And so happened what we knew before ;)

SRK refuses Bigg Boss 4

Due to a clash of dates with his shooting schedule for Don 2, King Khan refuses to host Bigg Boss 4. The channel is trying to get Akshay Kumar now, or even a non-film celebrity

Though the fourth season of Bigg Boss is around the corner the host for the show is far from being finalised. After hosting season 3 of Bigg Boss, Amitabh Bachchan will not be able to anchor the show again because the channel does not repeat hosts on this show.

Says a source, “Unfortunately the channel has a weird policy not to repeat hosts on Bigg Boss. Moreover, by the time the channel officials realised that it was difficult to get a replacement it was too late.

Big B had already committed himself to hosting season 4 of Kaun Banega Crorepati. So they consciously decided to look for another host.”

The channel then started wooing Shah Rukh Khan since he is viewed as one of the very few people who can fill Big B’s shoes.

But despite all their efforts, the channel’s deal with King Khan has now fallen through.

Says the source, “The channel went all out to get Shah Rukh to host Bigg Boss 4. They even offered him a larger remuneration than Big B. But SRK could not agree to play host because of lack of time.

The dates for Bigg Boss 4 clashed with Shah Rukh’s shooting schedule for Farhan Akhtar’s Don 2 with Priyanka Chopra in Bali.”

Channel sources confirm that SRK won’t do Bigg Boss, as he will be shooting in Bali at that time.

The latest buzz is that the channel is now trying to get Akshay Kumar to play host on Bigg Boss 4. If he doesn’t agree, the channel will opt for a non-film celebrity to host the show.

Can’t wait to know who this will be...

source: mumbaimirror.com

16. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

In Bali?? So they will shoot in Ireland, Malaysia, Phillipines, Germany and Indonesia? :suspicious:

17. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

this Don gets around :cool:
    racking up some frequent flyer miles! :flypig: :D

18. totti10_cool

totti10_cool New Member

whyyyyyyy>>??????

i want 2 see srk in bigg boss 4 ??

plzzzzzzzzzz srk >> do it for ur fans

19. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

^sorry but i think your about the only one who wants that to happen :p