1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Set to Return with KBC 4

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by Bridget, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

eeeeeeeeeeh i hope this is true!!

2. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

If its really true that he makes a fourth season then i hope i can see him live there. I love KBC, he is such a wonderful host.

3. BeBeDana

BeBeDana SRKLicious

I thought that whole " who wants to be a millionaire" idea was dead and rested by now?!!!:suspicious: humm I guess not...and I hope God forbids if things don't add up TRP wise for star that they won't play the blame game again :mmph: .....Shah Rukh I wish you would produce you're own TV shows and forget these lame and tired ideas...we don't want to read all kinds of crazy stuff about ratings and who's better than who and go through that shit again next year darling ,,,but regardless of what your choice is I wish you all the best and :pray2: for any work you get involved in all the success it deserves ....because you my dear Shah Rukh "are the best" and deserve to associate your self with ONLY the best things in life :thumb:

4. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

:high5: Woohoo... I hope it will happen... the return of our one and only :hail: "KBC-King"... "Chak De! Shah Rukh." :cheer2:

5. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Honestly, as much as I love KAPPSTH and he himself prefers this over KBC, I love the idea of having him back on KBC!!!

6. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

I agree. I don't know why but I liked him a bit more on KBC :)

7. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i think u guys like it more becuz thts the first game tv show he did na :p
    for me, KAPPSTH is much diff than KBC but i still love KAPPSTH more :noidea:

8. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

Maybe it's because I don't understand the game 100% :confused2: :p

9. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:lol: r u serious? why dont u? :confused2:

10. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

SRK or Big B, who will be the host for KBC 4?
    Shahrukh Khan’s Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hai will be coming to an end next month. Siddharth Basu of Synergy Communications has started working on the fourth season of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) with King Khan..

SHAHRUKH KHAN (SRK) was quoted as saying that he took the responsibility of Paanchvi Pass. He was the one who mooted the idea of the quiz show based on ’Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader?’ It is believed that as the launch of this show clashed with the Indian Premier League (IPL) it could not garner that good a response. Even after the IPL, the celebrity episodes failed to get the viewers glued on to their seats for the show. Surely the Television Rating Points (TRP) of Paanchvi Pass were no where near the Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) series.

A website revealed that Basu had a meeting with SRK and wants him to play the role of a real quiz master again, through the KBC 4. As Shahrukh Khan’s dates are available for the coming year, doing KBC would prove much beneficial for the channel, believe the pundits.

Amitabh Bachchan’s name was also mentioned at the meeting and there might be a possibility that Big B might be doing a show for the channel in the near future.

However, Amitabh (Big B) maintains that he hasn’t been approached for KBC 4. Meanwhile, Basu said that there have been no discussions with SRK beyond the current season of Paanchvi Pass. Whatever the truth maybe, what’s your take? SRK or Big B in KBC4?
    http://www.merinews.com/catFull.jsp?articleID=136345

11. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

ah puhlz! Ami[tabh] again in KBC? u want to put ppl on sleep? :rolleyes:
    i say Shahrukh should take it even tho, i hate whts said here:
    SHAHRUKH KHAN (SRK) was quoted as saying that he took the responsibility of Paanchvi Pass. He was the one who mooted the idea of the quiz show based on ’Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader?’ It is believed that as the launch of this show clashed with the Indian Premier League (IPL) it could not garner that good a response. Even after the IPL, the celebrity episodes failed to get the viewers glued on to their seats for the show. Surely the Television Rating Points (TRP) of Paanchvi Pass were no where near the Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) series.
    i love tht show, and i think whtever theyr talkin about is crap, they cant depend on TRP or whtever and talk as if no one is watching, we r all watching :tsk:

12. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

pata nahin kyu :p I guess main paanchvi paas se tez nahin hoon :confused2:

I do understand the game now but at the beginning I really didn't :noidea:

I'm looking forward to KBC 4 if it's not hosted by AB ofcourse :scared:

13. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

lool aw :hug: i guess no one is but the rules where easy well im glad u got them now :D

ye i know :lol:
    enshAllah its gona go for hamara Shahrukh :amen:

14. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

inshallah shahrukh will revive kbc 4

15. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

hope this is true!
    cant wait

i totally loved his performance in kbc 3

16. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I'd prefer he's stop doing the gameshows, but if he does continue with them, then rather KBC than KAPPS...

17. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

these ratings and everything are all just forget it lol kbc 4 would be really good so that is shaping up really good mashallah billoo barber and rnbdj this year khan i think yash chopras film and kbc 4 next year because don 2 is in 2010

18. Shahmira

Shahmira New Member

I love KBC with SRK, watched every episode and looking forward to season 4. :rolleyes:

19. kokesrk

kokesrk Well-Known Member

Very good that SRK returns with KBC 4, I enjoy the Third Season

20. avikad

avikad Member

Any news on when is this going to be aired?