1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Set to Return with KBC 4

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by Bridget, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Shahrukh set to return with KBC 4

By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee

Monday, June 23 2008

[​IMG]
    After the below average performance of Shahrukh's Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hai, Star Plus is all set to revive the mother of all game shows Kaun Banega Crorepati. Star Plus and Siddharth Basu's Synergy Communications met to discuss about the show's fourth season. Shahrukh Khan is all set to host the show, though Amitabh Bachchan's name was also discussed.

It is believed that the show will be shot early next year as Shahrukh's dates during that period are available. Star Plus officials were also concerned over Paanchvi Pass' poorer TRPs when compared to Salman Khan hosted 10 Ka Dum on Sony. Incidentally Siddharth Basu is also the producer of 10 Ka Dum> Hope KBC 4 revives the fortune of SRK on television

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2008/shahrukh-return-kbc4-230608.html

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

Re: Sharukh "Sunshine" Khan is the name

KBC 4 :scared:
    where is KBC 3 then? :confused2:

3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OMG!! Please please please please be true!!!:pray2::pray2: I loooved KBC!!!:heart::heart::heart:

KBC 3 was when Shah Rukh did it from January to April of 2007 yaar.:p

Thanks Bridget.:)

4. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

yah sach hai? :eek2: wow! It would be fantastic! Can't wait!
    But please, not AB! :pray:

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:scared: WHAT!
    then.. KBC 2.. was amitabhs.. OHH! :pound:
    thnx Kalee!

6. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Lol, yea, he did 1 and 2, then their light bulb went off and they realized better.:D:cool:

No problem yaar!:)

7. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

and so was KBC 1 :pound:
    wake up, Ru ;):lol:

8. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound: i know yaar i should wake up, but watching Shahrukh on youtube can make ur brain cells vanish yaar :rofl:

9. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:lol: yep im glad they did be4 its too late cuz tht old dude was boring

10. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

thats good news! i hope its true!

11. rainy

rainy New Member

KBC: SRK for 4

By: Amul SharmaDate: 23 Jun, 2008 06:09 AM

Mumbai:

As Shah Rukh Khan's Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hai? on Star Plus ends next month, producer Siddhartha Basu of Synergy Communications has begun work on the fourth season of Kaun Banega Crorepati once again with SRK.

A source reveals, "Shah Rukh was the one who mooted the idea of Paanchvi Pass, the desi version of Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?. The concept was good but the launch clashed with the IPL matches. Even after that, the show had a lukewarn response. As a result, it did not get faithful followers like KBC did."

SRK available

Adds the source, "Siddhartha Basu had a meeting with Star recently. As Shah Rukh's dates are available for the next year, going back to KBC would prove beneficial for the channel. The audience will get to watch SRK in the real quizmaster role."

However the source adds that Amitabh Bachchan's name (to re-host KBC) was also mentioned at the meeting. "There is a strong possibility that Bachchan can be doing a show for the channel in the near future."

Bachchan however maintains, "I haven't been approached for KBC4." While Basu says, "There has been no discussion beyond the current season of Paanchvi Pass."
    Basu is also the producer of the Salman Khan hosted 10 Ka Dum on Sony.

http://mid-day.com/entertainment/2008/jun/230608bolly3.htm

12. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

KBC 4 !!! :jaw:

13. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

yay!! KBC!! i'm soo excited:D

14. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

:whoo::whoo:

but i'd prefer movies...:confused2:

anyways...Yeeah :thumb:

15. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I hope it's true... :pray:

16. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

awesome!!!! i loved him in KBC!!!

17. shahrukhjaan

shahrukhjaan ♥Love SRK♥

WOW! KBC 4:cheer2: Great, hope this is true!:)

18. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan will be back on TV next year

With Shah Rukh Khan's Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hai? on Star Plus ending next month, producer Siddharth Basu of Synergy Communications has begun work on the fourth season of Kaun Banega Crorepati, once again with SRK.
    [​IMG]
    Though Shah Rukh was not so successful with Paanchvi Pass..., he will return next year for the fourth season of KBC 4.

Siddharth Basu has already had a meeting with Shah Rukh who said that his dates are available next year.
    Amitabh Bachchan was also a choice but would be roped in for a different show by Star Plus.

http://www.masala.com/4091-kbc-4-with-srk

19. SRK Pagal

SRK Pagal OSO ROCKS

KAPPS didn't get a good response? Really? Didn't know this as I love it:)

ANywayz I dont care about KBC 4 (that would be great also:thumb) as long as he does a world tour and I get to see him live:D

20. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

I have, at best, mixed feelings about this. I'd really prefer it if he stayed away from quiz shows.