1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh on Jhalak Dhikhhla Jaa

Discussion in 'Chennai Express Hall of Fame' started by Vegainko, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

Seems like you don't find anything with subtitles anymore and they were always available before....how come?...:pout:

2. Rayhana

bless him he can hardly move his arm not even high enough to put on arm rest but then other times I think he forgets and he lifts it.

Dea and Xeny thank this.
  3. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

I want subtitles...I want to understand what they said..but I don't know hindi....only some words...........

4. Rayhana

same here...frustrating right?

5. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

yes...but at least we are left with the consolation that we have a video and you can watch it ... it's not little ... and Shahrukh eyes say it all so sometimes you do not need large translation:Dwill be great if someone translate ,but........

Xeny and Rayhana thank this.
  6. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

This is the funny one :D

7. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

You know it's funny, I don't understand a word, but somehow, it seems like I understand a bit, I read they body language and after behavior and some english words I get it something... maybe it's time to learn hindi! who knew that I will need it in my life :D

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  8. nika

nika Well-Known Member

Yes my friends! Time to start learning Hindi! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun knowing it... I always try and translate for people around me but my father always says Shahrukh should learn and speak Persian! Ha ha! :p Unfortunately I'm not sitting with you there.
    Just try to listen a bit carefully when you watch a movie or while listening to a song. You'll learn fast I'm sure.

Rayhana and Xeny thank this.
  9. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Oh thank you Nika, You such a warm heart! btw, you mentioned Persian language, it is excites me, just the sound, as well as the culture, don't know why, just like a magnet! Should learn more...

nika says thanks.
  10. nika

nika Well-Known Member

Thank you Xeny. Actually even Shahrukh once mentioned that he likes to learn Persian. I'd be most happy to teach you both!! ;)

Xeny says thanks.
  11. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:pound: :pound: :pound: omg when Karan said he thought Shah was talking abt him, instead of Madhuri, i laughed my heart out :lol: too good yaar! i love this show and this episode of course especially because of Shahrukh's presence! the guy that danced to his songs was really good, i think he studied Shah's moves really well and the girl omg poor soul, she was so nervous cuz of Shahrukh being such a big fan. loved this episode, too good, i advise all to watch it again! :p