1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh on Barely Speaking with Arnub

Discussion in 'Happy New Year Hall of Fame' started by K, Oct 15, 2014.

1. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Krisi_love_SRK, Dea and mumbiene thank this.
  2. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

This is the weirdest interview I've ever seen SRK give. Is the interviewer and the guest supposed to show bad attitude and fight? I guess it's supposed to be entertaining and funny, and there are moments..... It still left me feeling surprised and uncomfortable. The ordeals and insults poor Shah Rukh has to go through to promote his movie! :boxing::fear:

3. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

4. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

It's supposed to be like that for fun. It was obvious. It's a spoof talk show where the host has a bad attitude, like the video description says. The show's titled 'Barely speaking with Arnub' which seems to be a spoof on Arnub Goswami, a news anchor, who anchors a live debate show.

I don't think SRK did it specifically to promote HNY (it would hardly make a difference to the promotions)...they probably asked him to be a part of their video and he agreed.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    Mara and Xeny thank this.
  5. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Haha, yeah strange show, maybe because the host is not funny. Suppose to be a comic show. This guy is a youtuber right? never watched his videos

Mara says thanks.
  6. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

really? i found it damn funny :rofl: personaly i love this kind of humour :lol:

7. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Shahrukh is amazing..he is most funny and witty man i know ...but this man with him is little stuped :lol: this man is lucky to have SRK at his show...becuase otherwise nobody will watch him :laugh:

8. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I'm quite surprised to read the negative comments here... I thought this was Really funny! I just:rofl:
    Brilliant!

9. Baree

Baree Shah Rukh Khan forever

It does get confusing dear if you don't know the background.... This guy Arnub with a U as he says spoofs the real Arnab. The real Arnab does a well known show called Newshour and basically grills the guests ( mostly politicians) He is famous for being loud, aggressive, blunt , asking uncomfortable Qs and putting the guests in a spot.
    These guys the Arnub with a U became famous on after their YouTube video spoofs

Mara says thanks.
  10. Baree

Baree Shah Rukh Khan forever

I loved it too... You need to know the background of the show to understand the jibes :)

Mara says thanks.