1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan to celebrate his 51st birthday abroad with family

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by mumbiene, Oct 28, 2016.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan to celebrate his 51st birthday abroad with family
    • Kavita Awaasthi, Hindustan Times, Mumbai
      |
    • Updated: Oct 28, 2016 08:13 IST
    [​IMG]
    Shah Rukh Khan has taken a couple of days off to celebrate his 51st birthday, that falls on November 2, with his family.

During the past two months, Shah Rukh Khan has been globetrotting with co-star Anushka Sharma, for the shooting of Imtiaz Ali’s directorial The Ring. The unit has travelled to Prague (Czech Republic), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Lisbon (Portugal) and Budapest (Hungary).

The superstar, who returned to India earlier this week, will soon take off again, this time for personal reasons. He has taken a couple of days off to celebrate his 51st birthday, that falls on November 2, with his family.

A source says, “Over a decade, Shah Rukh has followed the tradition of inviting media to his home, Mannat, Bandra(W). Post the cake-cutting, he always interacts with the media in a freewheeling chat. However, unfortunately, this time he will have to skip it. He has been working day and night non-stop for over two months abroad. Even before he left India, he was involved in prep work and other commitments for his films such as meetings for script and narrations, which took up all his time. Therefore, this birthday is completely dedicated to his family.”

[​IMG]
    Shah Rukh Khan (Centre) with his kids Suhana (left) and Aryan.
    Apparently, his kids have been asking him to spend time with them as he has been busy of late. The source adds, “He will spend time with kids Aryan, Suhana and Abram, and wife Gauri, at a foreign locale. While Dubai, UAE, and London, UK, are the favourite holiday spots for the star’s family, the destination for this trip is unknown.”
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/bolly...with-family/story-rqufT3VUmjeExfmI9iEaDM.html

Dea says thanks.
  2. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

Good for him and his family. Having some peace and quality time together.

KKhan and Dea thank this.
  3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

But a shame for those wanting to catch a glimpse at the traditional Mannat viewing.

4. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

Maybe - but I think he deserves it - he is giving so much already. I know, that I am thinking differently like many others. Sorry for that.

And it happend to me once and wasn't sad or angry at all. I was thinking - good for him.

Becy says thanks.
  5. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

I think you should not trust the media. Only a week ago, they wrote, that he will celebrate the 25th wedding anniversary in Europe, and at this time he had flown to Mumbai.

KKhan says thanks.
  6. mumbiene

I like it when he spent time with his family after a long time shooting in europe.
    last year he had a big party with fans and all the years ago with media in Mannat.

Rishima62 says thanks.
  7. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

well i hope journos like barkha dutt and rajeev are shown the door if they intend to do any interview this time - they are so selfish

darina4srk and rollercoast thank this.
  8. mumbiene

KKhan and rollercoast thank this.
  9. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

Happy birthday to the KING may god shower his blessings on you for eternity ameen

rollercoast says thanks.