1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan on Jonathan Ross show

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by Bridget, Jan 26, 2010.

1. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

Re: Shah Rukh Khan to guest on Jonathan Ross show

and who is that one on that exercise machine?

2. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

Re : Shah Rukh Khan to guest on Jonathan Ross show

i cant stop laughing its tooooooooooo funnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ouffffffffffffffffffffff

3. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

omg....:pound:
    i ve just saw the three v.v.small videos at you tube

oh oh where is the rest??
    i am dieing for it now and i cant sleep also

4. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

Waiting for it to be uploaded on youtube..lol! BTW what was the audience response to all thos jokes..lol? Did people like it?

5. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Guys-SRK stole the show:scared:

I watched the show on tv about two hours ago as thats when it was aired here. Let me tell you guys that SRK completely stole the show eventhough he was just one of the guests. He looked so damn dashing in that suit....took my breath away:heart: he just answered ross back with his style of humour and he seemed to have been smitten by srk's personality.

It was a very proud moment when ross repeated twice that he does not have just millions but billions of fans around the world and is the biggest superstar and keep mentioning it again and again.

But one thing was news to me..that he going to be shooting Ra.1 in london:scared:....when did they decided that. It could have been cause he loves london and since its his own production house so was easier to chose to shoot here. cant wait for that.

6. SRKfanforever

The audience response was great....it seemd there were many of his fans present there. In fact ross told SRK that you are sooo popular that we were flooded with phone calls wanting tickets for the show...so that says it all.

7. SRKfanforever

One thing i didnt like was out of all the songs and movies of SRK...they showed a small clip from the qawali song of MHN. I mean i love MHN but there were other greater movies of SRK they could shown clips from:rolleyes:

8. semsem008

thanks for the information zara
    i am now more anxious to see the show
    when its going to be on youtube? i wonder

9. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

I lovee that qawali song...lol!

Yeah they would be filming RA1 in London. Infact if I'm not wrong Anubhav (the director) right now is in London to decide on the locations and stuff.

10. donshema

I was told that it was because Ross saw MHN twice :D

11. SRKfanforever

Re: Shah Rukh Khan to guest on Jonathan Ross show

Dude ross requested srk to come out and try it too as everyone else did so...otherwise SRK wouldnt have done it. Yeh the airport checking machine story was funny:pound: I dont want to travel anywhere now:(

12. pati

pati Well-Known Member

Thanks Zara for updates!

And how about that kissing staff! I just can't watch it! So many beatiful women around and he kiss a man.
    I just feel that SRK's haters will have great time and this become big news in India(although hope it won't).

13. SRKfanforever

There are already some clips of the show on youtube...so dont be disheartened you will get them in few minutes may be.

It was an unusual kind of show of SRK i have seen so far, a bit short but i think it was enough otherwise what else they would have made SRK to do:redface:

14. semsem008

:D is that true shaimaa? how did u know?
    me too would also prefer another clip from another song
    though i love this qawali no

15. SRKfanforever

Hey the kiss part was not in a bad taste otherwise i would have been the first one to object. I dont want to spoil it for you by telling you the reason behind it...but you will know when you see the show.

And SRK haters better accept the fact that their so-called kings have not been on the show...at least not before SRK...rather than saying same old stuff.

16. SRKfanforever

Yeh i know but i still would prefer a clip from another movie say...ddlj, devdas, dtph, kkhh, khnh, veer zara, CDI, rnbdj..

17. donshema

there is another thread about this guys......that guy who shah kissed is a gay :D

18. donshema

actually me too.....may be some crying breath taking scene :heart::heart::heart:

19. donshema

or may be Dard-E-Disco song :flame:

20. semsem008

they are only very very small videos and i am waiting for the rest
    i dont want to sleep now

waiting for another half an hour