1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan on Jonathan Ross show

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by Bridget, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan to guest on Jonathan Ross show
    Jan 26, 2010 08:58 PM|

[​IMG]

Shah Rukh Khan to guest on Jonathan Ross show

Bollywood star, Shah Rukh Khan has managed to land an appearance on mainstream chatshow, 'Friday Night With Jonathan Ross'.

He will appear on the BBC One show
    a week prior to the release of his blockbuster movie, 'My Name Is Khan'.

It will be the first time a Bollywood personality will be seen on the show talking openly about the release of his upcoming movie release. Previously, Shilpa Shetty was seen on the show after her 'Celebrity Big Brother' win.

TV presenter Lorraine Kelly has also been confirmed as a guest of the same show.

The episode will air on Friday 5th February at 22:35 on BBC One.

Incidentally, the BBC Asian Network announced yesterday that it was holding a day dedicated to the superstar on the same day the Jonathan Ross episode is aired.

http://media247.co.uk/bizasia/newsarchive/2010/01/shah_rukh_khan_5.php

2. Re: Shah Rukh Khan to guest on Jonathan Ross show

gr8 news :D

3. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

Re: Shah Rukh Khan to guest on Jonathan Ross show

Finallllllllllllllllly shah rukh is in an international show aired worldwide .......can't wait for it :D

4. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

The show is repetead on sunday 7th Feb, at 01:05, if someone misses it.

5. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

6. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

I wonder why they don't promote the movie together. Wish Kajol would be with him on the show! Can't wait! :)

7. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

cant wait :D
    theres always youtube too if anyone misses it
    i guess i will be one of them who misses it :tsk: why does all the busy schedule stuff have to fall between feb 2 & feb 18 :brick:

8. Rehana

Rehana Senorita.

OMG is this true..??!!!

9. King4Ever

King4Ever I ❤ @iamsrk - My Hero!

Wow I bloody sure hope so, it is TRUE!! :madgrin:

Pardon my egar-ness :p

10. Rehana

Rehana Senorita.

if this is true it will be a funny show, jonathan ross..he such a funny guy...its gona be awesome!! :D cant wait!!

11. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

yesss guyss..its definitely true..:D..Ela (Kaja) kindly posted a link from bbc's website..so its confirmed news:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/guests/wk05.shtml

i#m sooo excited..:dance:..i've alwaysss wanted ShahRukh to be on this show...i really like the show...and since soo many people watch it, it'll definitely be a great promotion for MNIK..;)

12. Rehana

Rehana Senorita.

Friday Night With Jonathan Ross
    BBC One

Friday 5 February, 10.35pm. Jonathan Ross's guests include Bollywood's Shahrukh Khan and breakfast TV host Lorraine Kelly.

yippee even am so exited ..!! it is an awesome promotion for mnik ...as maria said many watch this show in uk !!

13. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh:scared:....i am sooo happy that he is going to be on this show since it is one of the most watched shows in uk and around the world....and more importantly the fact that SRK is going to be on it makes me feel soo proud of him....

14. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

I thought we had a thread for this but I am glad that this is here in the opening:D
    Like I said before, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn glad that Shahrukh will be on this show. Jonathan is so damn funny and he and SRK will click. He will get SRK jokes and all cause he have that kind of a sense of humor:D
    I am glad that SRK is doing most of the promotion on his own cause Kajol can be LOUD and nothing more, most of the times:p

15. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

16. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

17. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

shah said in an interview that Kajol did the movie only for him.....and she was so kind because an actress in her big position agrees to do such a role. I guess her role is so small in the movie that she can't promote it as her film.......it's all about KHAN.

18. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

hehe..:lol:..Ross .. or more like Woss is sooo funny tha way he says ShahWookh Khan...:pound:...sooo cutte!!....cant wait for the show...

19. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

woooow The worlds Best Actor....shahrukh khan.....cant wait....

20. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

Her role is not small - this has been said several times by a few people (Karan among them). Her role is very important in the movie. Sure, it's not as big as SRK's, but like Rajeev Masand said: "She's the catalyst in the film. Of course it's Shahrukh's story but she's really the catalyst. She's the driver for what he does. It's a very strong role..." ;) Even if her role was small, your post makes no sense. I mean, she's part of the movie, so she should promote it too... Her role has nothing to do with appearing on a show or not... :)