1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan on Comedy Nights with kapil Tv show

Discussion in 'Chennai Express Photo Gallery' started by Arpan Srk, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

2. elimeten

elimeten Well-Known Member

3. elimeten

elimeten Well-Known Member

4. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

:scared: woah! that's more than the sexy stubbles now... I have to admit that he wears it beautifully and makkomanly but that's not my cup of coffee :tsk:

MaryAnnK and Krisi_love_SRK thank this.
  5. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

all 3 picture are great.but my favorute is first with him and Deepika....so cute they are...very sweet jodi,love them :angel:and yes ,I agree he looks so Hot...uuhh this stubble is just...wow :eek: ! just waiting for more pics and all epizode
    Not many men with beard to look good...I also don't like so much men with beard..but any of that beard gives them more charm and Shahrukh is definitely one of them.Stubble makes it somewhat different and more attractive....:rolleyes:Well, if it is too large.......:D

shahnur1990 says thanks.
  6. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

As a beard maniac I would tell- I love it! But ,oh well, I always loved men with a small beard,and now the man of my dreams wearing a beard,how happy I am, haha :becky:
    Though,have to admit with the stuble he lookes a liiiiiiiiiiittle better. I would shave a bit from the cheeks....now realised what I wrote... OH GOD I would shave him...with sooooo much pleasureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................:faint:

shahnur1990 says thanks.
  7. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

chennai_comedy_00013.jpg chennai_comedy_00015.jpg chennai_comedy_00018.jpg chennai_comedy_00020.jpg chennai_comedy_00022.jpg chennai_comedy_00024.jpg chennai_comedy_00025.jpg chennai_comedy_00028.jpg

MaryAnnK, Tash, nika and 4 others thanked this.
  8. Vegainko

chennai_comedy_00030.jpg chennai_comedy_00036.jpg chennai_comedy_00043.jpg chennai_comedy_00052.jpg chennai_comedy_00057.jpg chennai_comedy_00058.jpg chennai_comedy_00060.jpg

MaryAnnK, Tash, nika and 6 others thanked this.
  9. Vegainko

10. Vegainko

11. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

awwwwww Thank you very much for great photos !:)

Vegainko says thanks.
  12. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

13. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

14. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

15. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

My love and respect for SRK goes higher - each time when I see him dealing with elderly and kids....He is such an humble person. The last photo shows the greatness of SRK. Where he bends down to see the elderly gentleman!

16. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

17. Vegainko

18. Vegainko

19. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Big.....
    chennai_express_promotions_gallery.JPG chennai_express_promotions_gallery-1.JPG chennai_express_promotions_gallery-2.JPG chennai_express_promotions_gallery-5.JPG chennai_express_promotions_gallery-6.JPG chennai_express_promotions_gallery-7.JPG chennai_express_promotions_gallery-9.JPG chennai_express_promotions_gallery-10.JPG

mumbiene, Krisi_love_SRK, Tash and 2 others thanked this.
  20. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member