1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan is very happy that KJo is finally settling down

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by mumbiene, Mar 31, 2011.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Karan is in love

• March 31, 2011
    • DC Correspondent

After telling the whole world again and again that marriage isn’t meant for him and that he will be content adopting a child, Karan Johar has fallen head over heels in love with family friend Vandana Melwani, a 31-year-old New Yorker and has decided to get hitched! Talking about why he is now so happy to give up his confirmed bachelor status Karan says, “Last year when I was in New York I met up with Vandana and spent a lot of time with her. I just loved being around her and for the first time in my life I just didn’t feel like coming back to India because she wouldn’t be there. That’s when it hit me that I was in love with Vandana and want to spend the rest of my life with her.” Fortunately for the director Vandana too was enamoured by him.
    While Karan says he would like to keep details about their courtship and how he proposed to her private, he reveals that along with his mother Hiroo, Shah Rukh Khan too is very happy that KJo is finally settling down. “My mother was beginning to believe that I would never get married so she is ecstatic, and the fact that I am marrying Vandana makes her doubly happy as she has known her for years and is very fond of her.” What about Shah Rukh? “Apart from being happy for me, Shah Rukh is also relieved that people will finally stop gossiping about us,” jokes Karan.
    When asked if he has introduced Vandana to SRK, Karan says, “Of course, Shah Rukh and Gauri have known her for a while now as we would all meet up in New York. But for me it was very important to get Shah Rukh and Gauri’s blessing as they are family to me. As soon as Vandana said yes I called my mum and then Shah Rukh-Gauri to share the good news.”
    So when is the big day and when is he going to introduce his fiancee to everyone? “It will be a winter wedding though the dates are yet to be finalised, and yes, we will marry in Mumbai. Vandana is a huge cricket buff and will be coming down later this month to catch a few KKR matches during the IPL, you can all see her then,” he says.
    After marriage will the couple be shuttling between New York and Mumbai? “Well, I anyway spend a lot of time in New York as I like working on my scripts there. But after marriage Vandana will start working with me and help me with my production house. She is a business brain and will be a great asset to have on board.” Karan gushes that he has found himself a perfect life partner in Vandana and is looking forward to spending the rest of his life with her. Karan hopes readers realise that today is All fools Day.
    http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/lifestyle/others/karan-love-968

shahrukhjaan, Wafa, Pedi and 6 others thanked this.
  2. jg2k

jg2k The.One

3. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

so is this a joke? even i was about to feel relieved he's finally getting married :rofl:

4. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

hahahahahaha...

5. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

So is it true or not?? :p I'm still confused. :confused: Haha!

6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Hey!!! Happy April Fool's Day! :rofl:

7. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Hahahaha message received!! :lol:

8. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

9. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

You are not allone Shublee. The day before Yesterday i have found a Article about that. Shah Rukh was not mentiomn in it so i do not have post it. But cause it was days before the First of April i had belive this is true. Till i have read the last Sentence form this Article. God i hate the first of April.

10. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

11. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

As I read the first sentence I thought this must be april's fool (as I have been very much aware of that fact the whole day and been very suspicious) but then I looked that they date on the article is actually 31st March, so I thought is it actually true anyway... But ok, haha...

12. mumbiene

13. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

guys, this was/is such an April Fool's Day joke .. right from the beginning ;):p

:pound::lol:

14. Brilarda

Brilarda Active Member

oh ... I think it's a pity that it is not true... would have been nice for Karan to finally find his perfect match :)

15. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

16. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

OMG. LMAO i was getting so excited for a second there....like wow he is going to finally settle down. karan!! that is so mean! lol

17. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

uufffffoooo..ı would be glad if he gets married..

18. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Dang, I didn't want to believe it, but then, I would be so happy for Karan if he did get married.

19. mumbiene

I wonder me why they are write news about this, we have the 3th april.

Gear up for big, fat wedding celebrations

Sunday, 03 April, 2011
    [​IMG]

Flamboyant Karan Johar has some jaw-dropping plans to celebrate his bond with Vandana Melwani. The blockbuster filmmaker is sparing no efforts to ensure that his wedding, whenever it takes place, will be the talk of the town for days on end.

Last week Masala! had broken the story of Karan’s sudden engagement to Lagos born, US-based Sindhi Vandana Melwani, the daughter of a family friend whom he re-connected with in the US while filming My Name Is Khan last year.

The story goes that the duo have already had an exotic Tuscan holiday with friends in the summer of 2010. It was during this break that KJo confessed his feelings to Vandana who felt the same way about him! A couple of mini-breaks in London and Amalfi coast followed further cementing the relationship.

Now the big wedding plans are afoot. Masala! magazine reports that Cannes would be the base for the actual ceremony, the guests would be transported to St Tropez for the sangeet on a 150-ft yatch and the reception will be held in Monte Carlo. The clothes will naturally be designed by his best friend Manish Malhotra.

Read ALL the details in this week’s Masala! and don’t forget to get your next issue that will be out on the stands on Tuesday for an EXCLUSIVE interview and pictures of the bride-to-be Vandana!
    http://www.masala.com/30370-more-pics-of-karans-girl

Wafa says thanks.
  20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL. first, I could smack myself for being a goofball and believing it while I'm reading.
    since its passed april fool, my first thought was, oh really? hmm, karan? but..
    then I thought why I didn't hear/read about karan's affair before?
    then I thought, ok I've been out of the loop for a while but I'm really happy for him.
    I should have known! :fish:

MaryAnnK and mumbiene thank this.