1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk Arrives At Mumbai Airport

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Photo Gallery' started by kotsheno, Sep 6, 2012.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Eh Mara dear Shah Rukh is in Mumbai. These Pics are showing Shah Rukh reaching Mumbai Airport from Srinagar in Kashmir. And Aryan i think is still In England going to School. :)

2. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

We actually don't know where he is, he could also be in Dubai. :)

Anjali72 says thanks.
  3. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

So right. We don't know where he is at the moment. Maybe there will be pics soon that clear up things. :)

4. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I found one other website besides NDTV that showed pictures of him at the airport and said he was leaving for Dubai right after arriving from Kashmir. He tweeted:
    "Feel elated today because my own seem happy& thrilled. Uncluttered, unbiased, unconditional. Lil boy & girl give Big Happinesses."
    It seemed as if he were with his children, but it's true his son would still be at school in England. There aren't any school holidays listed for England until October.
    In Mumbai, he seems to spend a lot of time indoors, especially now with the special Bandra fair that's going on in Mumbai at Mount Marry Church close to his residence. India Glitz reports that the police have "disallowed thousands of pilgrims to take Cement Road, which leads from bus stop opposite SRK's residence Mannat to Mount Mary Church, to maintain peace and calm for the superstar and his family members 's at home." This was making some pilgrims unhappy, so it would be a good idea for him to go elsewhere for a few days, and his vacation home in Dubai has always been a fun place for them.
    When he tweeted about going outside in the sunshine, it again seemed like something he would do in Dubai, which we all saw in "Living with a Superstar".
    As was said earlier, the important thing is that where ever he is, he is happy. He says he is, in his tweets.

5. phul

I see my Pic is deleted. Dont say me again its Cutout other Members posting such Pics too in other Threads and they got not deletetd. :(

zizi says thanks.
  6. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

I think he is at home
    He is sitting in his car after landing
    shahrukhkhan9.jpg

7. Ella

If you would like to check the last pic in post #6 :)

Anjali72 says thanks.
  8. phul

I checkd all Pics here before i posted it Yesterday. And it is not a double its a bit different. But anyway i do not want to start a disscusion here. We are here to have fun and talk about our Shah Rukh not to argue. :)

Mara says thanks.
  9. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

I think he is in Mumbai. Picture behind him on video hanging at his house, I think. In Mannate. Maybe he was not talking about Ariani? Or Aryan flew home for the weekend. Or was it one of the children of friends.

Mara and phul thank this.
  10. Ella

Like i said: we actually don't know. And to the vid, it could also be taken the one day he was at home, just before Aryan left for London. But where ever he is, as long he has a good time i'm happy for him. :D

Anjali72, Mara and Vegainko thank this.
  11. phul