1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan has become an early bird on the sets

Discussion in 'RAEES' started by tasifa, Apr 29, 2015.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Shah Rukh Khan has become an early bird on the sets
    0 comments
    Most big stars have a reputation of not being punctual when it comes to shoots. But Shah Rukh Khan is trying to break away from that image. Apparently, the actor is so excited about his upcoming film, Raaes, which is being directed by Rahul Dholakia, that he often reports on the sets before time. An insider says, “Shah Rukh has been excited about this project, and
    was in constant touch with the producers — Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar — even before the film went on the floors.

Now that the actor has started shooting for it, he has been reaching the sets before his call time every day.” Apparently, for a call time of 11 am, SRK reaches the sets by 10 am. The insider adds that his excitement has been rubbing off on the assistant directors, who interact with him, while they wait for the rest of the crew to arrive. “In fact, when he reached
    early on the first day, the team panicked, as they thought they had made a coordination error. However, after speaking to his team, they breathed a sigh of relief,” says the insider. The film, which is expected to release by mid-2016, has an elaborate set, depicting Ahmedabad, Gujarat, of the ’80s. It has been erected at Filmcity, Goregaon (E).

http://www.desimartini.com/news/bollywood/shah-rukh-khan-has-become-early-bird-sets/article19765.htm

MaryAnnK, mumbiene, Mara and 2 others thanked this.
  2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Brought a big smile to my face. I can imagine the panic of thinking you had mucked up and were keeping Him waiting. :D

MaryAnnK, Mara and tasifa thank this.
  3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

Shahrukh up and going that early?? :eek: ok now i'm REALLY anxious to see this movie, cuz him doing this sounds like a huge deal to me! Dont forget this is the man that shot that sunrise sceen in MNIK at dawn :lol: i'm totally like him,i go to bed really late so i don't fancy early mornings

Rishima62 says thanks.
  4. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

hahaha - I still hear Farah's voice on the sets of KANK - it was 11:15 am and he wasn't (11am is his normal call time as far as I know - but back then he was always late) "Where is this Khan" she shouted. The extras (incl. me), Rani - everyone was there ... but he came a few minutes after that.

So this is really big ;)

darina4srk, Alenka and Dea thank this.
  5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

Love these on-set stories :love:

darina4srk and Rishima62 thank this.
  6. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

The man famous for always being late arrives early and causes panic. I love how surreal this sounds! :pound:

MaryAnnK and Dea thank this.
  7. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

'Says the insider'. Could very well be a made up story like most articles quoting unnamed sources are.

8. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

Karan, pls don't spoil this for us :lol: it's too good (to be true) lol

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  9. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping this particular news is true though haha...wouldn't surprise me

Dea says thanks.
  10. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Hahaha I can imagine Farah saying that :rolleyes: but he always makes up for his lateness :p