1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan - Filmfare Oct 2011 (Making + Magazine Scan/Pics)

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by danshula, Sep 20, 2011.

1. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Jitesh Pillaai on Twitter -
    - Since I promised a couple of pics, here's the wonderful @iamsrk during the making of @filmfare shoot http://yfrog.com/g0luvyj
    - I cannot even begin to tell u the hardwork, the passion and the unbridled energy of the man. We started shooting at 6 pm. Wrap at 12 past
    luvy.jpg
    - Ra.won. Late into the night while filmfare shoot was on, did manage to ask some of ur questions:) http://yfrog.com/mmsy4lj
    sy4l.jpg
    - Srk with a limited edition of the "Terminator". An exclusive pic for u filmfare fans. http://yfrog.com/h8n3pqfj
    n3pqf.jpg
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LOVE all the photos and That View :faint2: :faint2: :faint2:

niloofari, MaryAnnK, Rayhana and 10 others thanked this.
  2. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

Oh, U mean the 6 packs view? :p I AGREE WHOLE HARTEDLY

danshula and jg2k thank this.
  3. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Did he let his hair down in that 3rd pic? He looks so great esp. in the 2nd & 3rd pics.:kiss: The Oct Filmfare is a must buy for me now.:) I would love to see a cover pic with Shah Rukh & Kareena.

4. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

love them :heart:

and the first one is the sexiest :flame:
    cant wait for this mag to come out :D

5. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

6. mumbiene

7. mumbiene

8. mumbiene

9. jg2k

jg2k The.One

It's such a pleasure reading his interviews... Respect! :hail:

10. HALA*SRK

HALA*SRK Pagal of SRK!!

Thanks .. They're Great :faint:

11. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

just one thing i didnt like about the interview....they actually did ask SRK some of the Q's that jitesh made people on twitter ask.
    and what would people there ask? they read a piece of sh*tty journalism.. aka rumours, gossips, masala and they wanted elaboration on it.

just like media will write something made up from the top of their heads and then ask SRK to confirm if its true or false :rolleyes:
    anyway, SRK answered them all very nicely :D honest, open and from the heart :heart::love:

anyway, pics are gorgeous. his hairstyle in the white suit pics makes him look nothing like himself :p
    love pic #4 :flame:

12. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

This is such a cute photoshoot. Normally I hate dicky ties but he looks so nerdy and cute with it. Lovely interview... really enjoyed reading it even the sad parts. Just gave me a good insight into his mind. Love this guy soo much... Whenever I read his interviews I always sense an inner pain that he always conceals soo much...I pray Allah takes all sadness away from him and pray that Allah gives him inner piece and true happiness.

13. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

I like the interview, althogh I have mixed feelings about the pics. Where is the pic from the shooting, the one with the unbuttoned shirt? :p

14. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Thank you so much for the article. It was good that he gave his take on the Juhi story, not that it will stop the garbage writers, but this article was good. Sad that he believes some journos try to pull him down................but unfortunately it seems to be true. God Bless him. :heart:

hanan tharwat and mumbiene thank this.
  15. hanan tharwat

hanan tharwat Member

FOR 20 years i live other people dreams now i follow my dreams RA ONE is my dream
    i pray to god to make his dream rock all over the world thanks mumbiene for this

MaryAnnK and mumbiene thank this.
  16. marro

marro srksmarro

The print was too small for me so I couldn't read it. Oh well

17. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I know it was small, did you try opening in new tab and then left click w/mouse? Even then it is small and my eyes were blind after, but worth it. :D

18. mumbiene

Glamfare on Filmfare October 2011
    293525_187075644702043_128540677222207_449538_677101198_n.jpg 321165_187075784702029_128540677222207_449540_433211637_n.jpg

Rayhana, MaryAnnK, shahrukhjaan and 5 others thanked this.
  19. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

oh yeah! how comes it hasnt been added, i thought that pic was meant to be the cover..

20. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Nice cover & a great interview.:thumb: This FF mag is a must buy!:)