1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan Don-2 Bobblehead to hit the market

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by mumbiene, Dec 8, 2011.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Shahrukh khan Don-2 Bobblehead to hit the market

Thu, 2011-12-08 09:58
    download_4.jpg

A special Bobblehead for the Don 2 movie has been conceptualized and manufactured by Sohal Khatwani, actress cum tarot card reader Munisha Khatwani’s brother. The Bobblehead of SRK’s character in Don 2 will be available in market and it’s a limited edition and it is the first Bobblehead to be made of any bollywood star. Sohal Khatwani of Headknockin company which manufactures Bobblehead says, "We customized the final Bobblehead as per the brief given to us by the Excel team and we got lucky that in the first trial itself the product was approved. The product is ready to sell in the market" Bobbleheads all over the world have been successfully utilized as a popular merchandise item since the early 1960’s with the advent of celebrity merchandising. Since then anybody who is famous has been bobbled. From politicians to popes, musicians to movie stars, cartoon characters to comic superheroes. SRK has extremely huge fan following and is an icon so surely all die hard fans who can’t meet SRK in person can go and buy his Bobblehead.
    http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos/shahrukh-khan-don2-bobblehead-hit-market

Wafa, relaxxx, MaryAnnK and 1 other person say thanks.
  2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

3. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

uh why are they called bobbleheads??:confused: just don't seem right...or maybe because I'm use top it being used in a offensive way!
    Does anyone else see that alot of the things done for RaOne are also being done for Don2,:nod: I mean the game, the doll, 3D and what else, I wonder could it be Shahrukh's doing as he is one of the producers now? :lol: way to go Shah!

4. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound:
    :madgrin: yes u can have the whole man, i want the hair and the hands :madgrin:

6. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Oh no. Without hair and arms. That hurts. :mad::Cry:

7. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:nod:
    life isn't fair ji :nod:

8. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

And less fair when it comes to his hair, hands and veins right :madgrin::drama:
    :pound:

bluey[Ru] and Yeh Dil thank this.
  9. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

teufel.jpg How can you ... poor SRK :alien:

10. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

YES YES YES! :target::faint: no one dares to touch those while im around here :eyebrows:
    Marion.. my name is Ru.. Beast Ru :cool:

11. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

:hungry: I am eating for breakfast And SRK is the dessert:p

12. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

hairless, armless SRK :nod: tastes just as delicious as a whole SRK! :madgrin:

13. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

:eek: It's like chocolate pudding without vanilla sauce. the icing is missing. ;)

14. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

It is marketing! That's all; pure and simple marketing. That is what Shah Rukh keeps talking about. Hollywood has been doing it for years and there is money in it.

I like the idea and would love to have a bobblehead. How am I going to get one??? Anyone going to India or there already that might get one for a prize for some contest???????? :)

Wafa and Rayhana thank this.
  15. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

Yeah Sharukh has always been years ahead of everyone..Good on him! I'[quote="MaryAnnK, post: 813259, member: 7079"
    [/quote]I like the idea and would love to have a bobblehead. How am I going to get one??? Anyone going to India or there already that might get one for a prize for some contest???????? :)[/quote]
    I'd love the idea of having one in my car too.:love:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  16. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

I like the idea and would love to have a bobblehead. How am I going to get one??? Anyone going to India or there already that might get one for a prize for some contest???????? :)[/quote]

On pre-order here: http://www.headknockin.com/don2/srk-bobblehead

Wafa says thanks.
  17. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

marion n ru :pound: we always end up craving for shah rather than concentrating on the content of the article or video :lol:

18. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

On pre-order here: http://www.headknockin.com/don2/srk-bobblehead[/quote]

Mumbiene, You are AWESOME! It never would have occurred to me to look online for it! Love it.

mumbiene says thanks.
  19. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yes...but "bobblehead"? couldn't they find another name?

20. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

"Bobblehead" is what they are called, due to the head bobbling ......... they are very popular in the US, they are made for characters in TV shows, sports figures, even political figures. I always thought they were goofy, but to each his own. :)

MaryAnnK says thanks.