1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan does a cameo for Nagesh Kukunoor's Dhanak

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by mumbiene, Aug 25, 2014.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan does a cameo for Nagesh Kukunoor's Dhanak
    By Bollywood Hungama News Network, August 25, 2014 - 13:57 hrs IST
    [​IMG]
    When it comes to friendship in Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan has never taken a backseat. Be it helping the needy or impromptu gifting or even making cameo appearances for friends' films, this Khan has done it all.

This time round, Shah Rukh Khan has done a cameo in his friend Nagesh Kukunoor's Marathi film Dhanak, for which he recently shot in Rajasthan. Speaking about this, Sartaj Aulakh (Dhanak's first assistant director), said that Shah Rukh Khan, despite his busy schedule, shot for his portions for two days, after which they used a body double. Even though Shah Rukh Khan's role in the film is now known, buzz is that he will be playing himself in the film and will endorse the noble cause of eye donation.

Dhanak (which means a 'rainbow' in Rajasthani language) is reportedly a remake of the Iranian film Besak. Even though the film's title is Dhanak, it will be called as Rainbow overseas.
    http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/more/news/view/id/2604695

2. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

3. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

Good for them

4. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Very good...waiting to see his cameo

5. zheni

zheni Well-Known Member

I really wondered ... Iranian film Besak ???? ... Im Iranian but never heard about this film before :confused2:

6. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

eye donation? :ohwell: this sounds a bit strange since they state he is playing himself. and also, Shahrukh has a body double? i'd like to see that man :biggrin1:

7. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

lol I thought that he wouldn't do cameo's anymore...not that we mind at all.

8. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

yes i remember him stating that as well

9. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Since it's already been shot and he didn't get hurt...maybe the curse is broken? lol

10. Amber.K

Amber.K Well-Known Member

love to see...just see him whatever he does cameo, item song anything...

11. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Have you seen the Kaal Dhamaal video? It is an item number...and what an item! lol

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  12. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

am i the only one who doesn't like that item number? :biggrin1:

13. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

No your definitely not alone.....as much as I love shah rukh that one has never won me over.