1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan coughs up Rs50,000 fine for ‘illegal’ Ra.One hoarding

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by phul, Jul 12, 2012.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I do not know if we have this already. I can not remember that i read that before. I Know there was a big Poster on the Building i remember there was Posted a Picture of this but i can not remember on the Fine and also could not find a Thread about it. If there should be One then I'm sorry. :oops: :pray: and maybe someone could give me then a Link to that Thread? Please?

Shah Rukh Khan coughs up Rs50,000 fine for ‘illegal’ Ra.One hoarding

Published: Friday, Jul 13, 2012, 9:00 IST
    By Geeta Desai | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Actor Shah Rukh Khan had to face the wrath of the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) for putting up an illegal illuminated Ra.One hoarding on the glass façade of his company’s building.The actor had to pay a fine of Rs50,000 for the illegal hoarding.
    On June 2, the license department of the H-West ward office had slapped a notice to M/s Tuscany Properties Private Limited, which belongs to Khan and his wife, Gauri Khan, and had asked them to pay the fine amount of Rs50,000 within seven days to avoid further action.
    Khan’s company had put up a 110x92-square feet vinyl hoarding on his company’s building at Ramakrishna Mission Marg in Khar (West).
    The company had sought prior permission for putting up the hoarding from the civic authorities in September last year. The company had requested that since the film was his home production and the building also belonged to Khan, they should be allowed to put up the vinyl hoarding.
    The civic ward office agreed to it, but with a rider. The letter mentioned that the permission was granted for a “non-illuminated” vinyl poster.
    Rajendra Bhosale, deputy municipal commissioner (special), directed the senior license inspector to shoot a notice stating that the license department found the poster to be illuminated on the site without prior permission of the corporation. Interestingly, neither the company paid the penalty for over a month, nor the BMC officials took any action over it.
    The poster was later removed from the site after the fine was paid.
    http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/repo...0000-fine-for-illegal-ra-one-hoarding_1714289

Jasmine and MaryAnnK thank this.
  2. phul

Shah Rukh Khan coughs up Rs. 50,000 fine!

[​IMG]Last Updated: Friday, July 13, 2012, 10:23

[​IMG]

Mumbai: Actor Shah Rukh Khan had to face the wrath of the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) for putting up an illegal illuminated Ra.One hoarding on the glass façade of his company’s building.The actor had to pay a fine of Rs50,000 for the illegal hoarding.

On June 2, the license department of the H-West ward office had slapped a notice to M/s Tuscany Properties Private Limited, which belongs
    to Khan and his wife, Gauri Khan, and had asked them to pay the fine amount of Rs50,000 within seven days to avoid further action.

Khan’s company had put up a 110x92-square feet vinyl hoarding on his company’s building at Ramakrishna Mission Marg in Khar (West).

The company had sought prior permission for putting up the hoarding from the civic authorities in September last year. The company had requested that since the film was his home production and the building also belonged to Khan, they should be allowed to put up the vinyl hoarding.

The civic ward office agreed to it, but with a rider. The letter mentioned that the permission was granted for a “non-illuminated” vinyl poster.

Rajendra Bhosale, deputy municipal commissioner (special), directed the senior license inspector to shoot a notice stating that the license department found the poster to be illuminated on the site without prior permission of the corporation. Interestingly, neither the company paid the penalty for over a month, nor the BMC officials took any action over it.

The poster was later removed from the site after the fine was paid.
    http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/shah-rukh-khan-coughs-up-rs-50-000-fine_115178.htm

Jasmine says thanks.
  3. phul

And here is the Object of the Crime
    No No ofcourse i mean not Ela :p i mean this what is on the Pic She posted.
    So would Someone now please be so nice to explain me where in the World this Ra.One Poster is Illuminated? Maybe i have overviewd it but i can not see any Lights. Wait they does not mean with Illuminated the Glass Windows in which is Light when it is Dark or? :suspicious: Seriously They do not really want to say that Lights in the Offices count as a Illumination of a Film Poster or? :suspicious: Does i have Halluzinations? Does these People have seen the same Poster like me?

Jasmine says thanks.
  4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Wow! Big G-One! :madgrin:
    I'd like that in my neighbourhood! :D

Jasmine says thanks.
  5. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

It is awesomely cool looking. I think the city guys need to be fined for objecting to it...

phul and Jasmine thank this.
  6. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

This just seems silly. If the picture of G.One is attached to the building and people inside the building turn on the lights to see while they are working, it can't help but illuminate the picture, once it gets dark outside. And that should not be a crime. I think the city authorities should feel honored to have that picture hanging in their town. So often, people take for granted the things they have. Those who get to be around Shah Rukh Khan are so lucky!

phul says thanks.