1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan Chat Transcripts

Discussion in 'Oldies But Goldies **HOT**' started by K, Jun 6, 2006.

1. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

If ithe, is that shahrukh khan was reading these questions him diria the Sun you love three do not allow that anybody should dominate your rebellious heart! Do you know chile shahrukh khan? You gustaria to know my country? You know shahrurkh khan are a good man husband and father I believe that your parents gave to you a good educion and taught good values and fodder to you that talves, when decias that You are an excellent man and a great person with a charisma, and a humility that very few persons them have you know your parents must feel proud to know that they raised a good son and good father since(as,like) you it are now you have a few beautiful children and a beautiful woman know do not need anything in the life since you have everything but there is something in you who makes you much better and is that you are an angel disguised as manyour Because you are a humanitarian person and your eyes reflect it say that the eyes reflect the soul of the persona and your, you reflect it and many mas .cuando your mother you decia that you were antisocial I believe that not you decia of evil if not that is re-traded to that you were very special that you were born with a good sign that god you vendecido much for the parents that tubistes for your sister and for the family that you have now mother you deThey taught good values to you and much I respect for the life and one does not have to be guesses for it already you have an aura that whenever someone approaches you you radiate him and this fondness and this sencilles that you possess. And I believe that when you feel afflicted or with a sorrow ask god but do not ask god you to solve them if that ask him that you of fortress to face the problemas.asi seguiras being a better man presents of what already you are cia that you were Ojala could read every message that your admirers order you and it could reponder some since it serious fantastic not only for my if not that also for those that follow and love you and finally you do not worry if they say that actors there is mas young men puden to be now good actors and to gain prizes, but none is going to have this angel that you have your inside and out of your movies you are the only and irreplaceable fondly for you paola ever....

2. KJC4SRK

KJC4SRK Active Member

Oh I do hope this thread never goes away!!

3. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

I love reading all this

4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

everytime i read this, i think, poor Shah! i mean really, some ppl really ask STUPID questions i feel embarrassed reading them, i'm sure we'd do a great job if we'd ever get the chance to chat with him, like, ask him INTERESTING questions! and in response to their silly questions he always gives great answers! what a man :heart:

5. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

6. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i doubt anyone knows his email Salma :D

7. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

lol ok thank you , then this email's writer pretends being shahrukh khan and i pretend believing him

8. niloofar

niloofar New Member

hi
    I am a junior membor here and i truely love this site. can u tell me how it is possible to send shahrukh khan an email and make sure he will read it?
    thanks

9. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

10. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

:confused::confused::confused: one question.....
    was he really shah rukh i mean did he ever chatted with his fans? when where and how....?
    and what a stupid he was he was saying o shah rukh what ti wear and what not to wear... was he:crazy::crazy::crazy:

when he will chat next:D:D:D
    And did any member of planet chatted with him...????:eek::eek:

11. K

I think Filmfare arranged live chats with him quite a few years back. I'm pretty sure it was him...they even had a pic of him at their computer as the chat was going on.:) If I'm not mistaken, one our admins, Lamya, chatted with him, as well as a few other members who I can't remember at the moment, lol.:)

12. nanizsrk4

nanizsrk4 Adoro a Shahrukh!!!

Re: ShahRukh Khan Chat Transcript

omg thxz! but how could u ever chat with srk himself????:)

13. K

See my post above.:)

14. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

His answers are awesome! And as usual, stupid people find ways to prove their stupidity...I wish he had some time to do such chats again :)