1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan awarded with two trophies for Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' started by Manikanta, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Manikanta

Manikanta Well-Known Member

Superstar Shahrukh Khan has bagged two trophies at the Big Star Entertainment awards, where Priyanka Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan also emerged winners.

SRK was handed the Entertainer Of The Year award for his performance in Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan and he shared the Best Romantic On-Screen Couple gong with his co-star Katrina Kaif.

"Jab Tak Hai Jaan will always be a special film for me. I will always be thankful to Yashji. I get really excited with awards. No matter how many I have got, they have the same affect on me, like they did when I was new in the industry. I almost become like a kid in the candy store," Shahrukh said in a statement.

The actor also had good things to say about Katrina. He said, "This was the first time I worked with her and see what happened! Katrina is a very hardworking girl and it was a pleasure working with her. And as far as romance is concerned, I am the best one here."

Abhishek won the best actor comedy award for his role in Bol Bachchan. "Just won Best Actor - Comedy for Bol Bachchan at the Big Star entertainment awards!! Won because of the most awesome team that we had on the film. All the actors and technicians and ADs. I share this award with them," he tweeted.

Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra won the Best Actor Male and Female awards for their performances in Barfi!. "Thank you to big to Big entertainment awards for the 1st 3 awards of the season to @basuanurag me and ronnie and sid for Barfi! Go team Barfi! (sic)," Priyanka tweeted.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Enter...ies-for-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan/Article1-974462.aspx

TessaRose says thanks.
  2. Manikanta

Manikanta Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan wins two awards at Big Star Entertainment Awards

srkkatrinaaward-dec17.jpg

Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has won a plethora of trophies in his two-decade career in the Hindi film industry, but the awards still leave him excited as ever. The actor won two awards - Entertainer Of The Year and Best Romantic On-Screen Couple along with co-star Katrina Kaif - for his film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', at the Big Star Entertainment Awards held here Sunday night.

" 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' will always be a special film for me. I will always be thankful to Yash-ji. I get really excited with awards. No matter how many I have got, they have the same affect on me, like they did when I was new in the industry. I almost become like a kid in the candy store," said Shah Rukh.

Shah Rukh and Katrina were also named the Best Romantic On-Screen Couple for the same film.

"This was the first time I worked with her and see what happened! Katrina is a very hardworking girl and it was a pleasure working with her. And as far as romance is concern, I am the best one here," quipped Shah Rukh.

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' was Yash Chopra's last directorial venture, before he passed away Oct 21.

TessaRose and raksha anantharam thank this.
  3. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan takes up Katrina Kaif’s 'Ishq Shava' challenge

What started as a joke will now actually come true for Bollywood badshah Shah Rukh Khan and his Jab Tak Hai Jaan co-star Katrina Kaif. It was during a recent event that the two actors received an award together. An onlooker from their team present at the venue says that while going up on stage, Shah Rukh was overheard ribbing Katrina saying that they have actually won the award because of his dance in the film and that he’s the better dancer. “Katrina — who shares a warm camaraderie with Shah Rukh — too jokingly replied that if that’s the case then the two should probably dance together to see who dances better. And while the two laughed about it, all was forgotten,” says the source.
    However, seems like their joke of dancing together will now be coming true earlier than expected. According to sources, the two have been signed on to perform together onstage at an event to be held in Dubai sometime in mid-January. “SRK and Katrina will be dancing on stage to their hit track Ishq Shava from their recent film directed by the late filmmaker Yash Chopra,” reveals the insider. “Though the two will be dancing together, it’s an inside joke between the two that it’s actually a face-off of sorts,” adds the insider.
    Talking about the two, the source says that they got along very well from day one. “They are not on backslapping terms, but they are very friendly and share a cordial friendship. Katrina gets along especially well with Gauri (SRK’s wife Gauri Khan) and they had been seen bonding together earlier too. So, post the film’s success it’s hardly surprising to know that they are really in demand as a jodi not only for high profile and exclusive events, but also in the industry as several filmmakers are known to be working on projects that would enable them to offer the two stars a film together,” shares the insider.
    http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainme...up-katrina-kaifs-ishq-shava-challenge_1779205

TessaRose and iamsrking thank this.