Shah Rukh Khan at the Ramdan Sehri-29-08-08

Discussion in 'Public Appearances' started by sheruka, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

I know yaar. It's so calm and peaceful, those last few moments to himself before stepping out amongst hoards of fans. But at the same time it reminds me of his loneliness and the pain he's endured throughout his life. It's one of those moments that makes me feel like no matter how much love we give him...I don't know.:eek:

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

exactly!
    the love we give him, is never going to replace the love he needs from his parents :(

3. Kalee

Exactly yaar. I think it is safe to say that the loss of a parent is one of the most painful experiences of life. And Shah Rukh lost them both at such a young age. As fans we feel that the best thing we can do is give him all the love we have inside of us and maybe that will bring him some happiness, which I'm sure it does, but ultimately that void will never be filled. I guess we should just be grateful though that God has not only given Shah Rukh so much love, he's given him the ability to recognize it, understand it and appreciate it. And that makes it so much more precious. Like when he said at IIFA, "Thank you for giving me so much love that I don't miss my parents anymore." Let's celebrate some of his happier moments!:)

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6923/ds1bk6.jpg
    http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/gallery/files/7/8/7/42-19584464.jpg
    http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/gallery/files/7/8/7/is_19265586.jpg

4. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

ah Kalee.. you are right in everything you said.. now looking at those pictures i keep thinking that wow, in one picture he could totally make you go sad because he is sad and you feel it, and just in those pictures here i was all smiling because he was too.. for me that is weird.. you never get to have that kind of feeling with someone you only see on TV or magazines and basically you dont know him personally but yet, he makes you feel that you do, just smile whenever he does.. i just hope that one day, maybe just one day we will be able to give him so much love that he will never feel sad about losing his parents.. maybe that sounds silly or impossible, but i will pray for that.. enshAllah he will..

5. Kalee

Exactly yaar!! I always say that when he is feeling down I get depressed and feel extremely sad and when he is happy or experiences success, I feel even happier for him than I would for myself. And like you said, we feel such strong emotions though we don't know him personally, yet he is such a pure characterization of the basic but rare human qualities of genuine love, sincere compassion, goodness and humanity, that he makes us feel we do know him.:heart: And that is a beautiful prayer yaar.:angel: No matter what, we as Shah Rukh Khan fans will never stop giving him every last ounce of love we have to offer.:heart:

6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

he is rare yaar and enshAllah we will never stop loving him and we will never stop supporting him no matter what :heart:

7. Dewicinta

Dewicinta New Member

he's looking so hot

8. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

nice to see him during religious moments!

9. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

6feTQyGK6oI.jpg 6UlcNEuJeK0.jpg cGj8mI_CMUw.jpg FHM_k-YIBDs.jpg g_xNPyCd4PA.jpg G1MF-8SoLHA.jpg hqdefault.jpg RyWVESPS3hY.jpg shahrukh29_1_full.jpg still3.jpg

natalyaK and phul thank this.
  10. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member