1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan At Stardust Awards 2014

Discussion in 'Awards Gallery' started by Arpan Srk, Dec 14, 2014.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

2. mumbiene

3. mumbiene

4. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

5. mumbiene

6. mumbiene

7. natalyaK

natalyaK Well-Known Member

8. natalyaK

9. natalyaK

10. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

when is this going to air?

11. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Krisi_love_SRK, Mara, mumbiene and 3 others thanked this.
  12. mumbiene

13. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

[HQ] Big Tag Less..
    When i post HQ big tag less pics some people doesn't hit " thanks " but when others post same pic even small and with tag then hit " thanks" ..i say to those people " grow your standard & F#&K yeah :caked:
    e69362c0-e10f-3ec7-979a-2de909d21d23.jpg f269971e-5814-3f6a-91a6-8e920d6460eb.jpg g.JPG SRK-Posing-at-the-Sansui-COLORS-Stardust-Awards.jpg

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    Krisi_love_SRK, niloofari, Mara and 6 others thanked this.
  14. Arpan Srk

15. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Baree says thanks.
  16. ashi2

ashi2 in love.......

17. Arpan Srk

Rubyroo thank you :) actually you know i can't pressurize anyone in this forum to hit " thanks " for my post...& it is not that i am greedy for collecting thanks or something because it has nothing to do with my post or something but every time i say that it gives me courage to post more and more pics that's it otherwise i feel like nobody is here and i am posting pics endlessly but when i am posting big hq pics i see that some specified people like u,marlies,tatiana ,tasifa,darina sometime and some others [ right now can't remember all of there names ] hit thanks but when other users are posting same pics in small size or with tag [ Ex - post 47,49 ] people are just hitting thanks like mad as if these pics are not seen before or planet didn't have this pics before bcz i posted those pics and shared link of my blog where there can get more big and HQ pics...WTF it is ?? i am not saying that don't hit thanks for others ..bcz it depends on person to person whom they will give thanks and all that but i posted those pics man long ago ! so they could give thanks to me also na ...
    well.. feeling cheap to say all these hust for thanks and all that silly things but i give my time on updating the forum [ yes we have other members also who update planet & i'm thankful to them and i never feel hesitate to give thanks to them ] with my best efforts so would feel good if something good would happen ..anyway thank you :hug:

rubyroo says thanks.
  18. Arpan Srk

Ashmita setai go :D temper rakhte parina to tai esob bolle fellam :D ..now chilling :couch2:

ashi2 and rubyroo thank this.
  19. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

20. mumbiene