1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SHAH RUKH KHAN at Muscat 4 Temptations Concert 2013

Discussion in 'Concerts and Carnivals Gallery' started by Arpan Srk, Feb 13, 2013.

1. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

2. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

open with the new tab
    Shah Rukh Khan performs at Temptation Reloaded 2013 in Muscat 05.JPG Shah Rukh Khan performs at Temptation Reloaded 2013 in Muscat 06.JPG

Krisi_love_SRK, niloofari, Tash and 7 others thanked this.
  3. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

4. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

mumbiene says thanks.
  5. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

6. Arpan Srk

7. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Very nice pictures. Shahrukh looks amazing.Both with Katrina,and with Preity are very beautiful :)

Lorraine says thanks.
  8. Arpan Srk

9. Lorraine

Lorraine wise old lady

Two of my grandsons have the same type of nervous habit of always touching their hair and their sister twirls her hair around her fingers when she is trying to concentrate. But, Shahrukh Khan looks cuter when he messes with his hair.

10. Lorraine

Lorraine wise old lady

I think SRK and his sister look a lot like their mother. They have features like hers and the same nose and face shape, eyes & eye color. It shows more in this image of him at the computer, without all the makeup, air-bushing, fancy clothes etc. That's not a put down folks. His mother was not unattractive in my opinion. He may have inherited her shorter height too.

(Two of my boys are tall (6 ft) like their Father's father (their paternal grandfather) with blue eyes like their father and very dark hair like him but dark skin like me. However, one is short like me and my family on my mother's side, with hazel eyes and brown hair. His brown hair & skin, plus his intense expressions (he got from me) & the way he does his eyebrows is so much like SRK's that SRK reminds me of my son sometimes. I wish my son was like him in his love for humanity, etc. (Oh well, I may as well wish wishes would come true first.) I love to see how peoples' children resemble members of their family, sometimes not the ones you expect them to resemble, too.)

Vegainko says thanks.
  11. Lorraine

Lorraine wise old lady

I feel the same way about all of the flipping that he likes to do (acrobatics) because it's so easy to get injured doing those type of stunts.

12. Lorraine

Lorraine wise old lady

19812_412153878868523_247240669_n srk reloded 2013.jpg
    The image that Rizwana Shahrukh was not able to open.

Krisi_love_SRK and niloofari thank this.
  13. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

OMG! This so sweet of you Lorraine! Didn't expect it! :kiss: Thanks a million! :hug:

14. Lorraine

Lorraine wise old lady

Glad I could help. Your welcome.

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  15. Arpan Srk

16. Arpan Srk

17. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

Thank you Arpan! Very GOOD PIC!

18. Arpan Srk

you welcome :)

Vegainko says thanks.
  19. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

He looks absolutely gorgeous! He is enjoying himself. I love how he makes everyone else comfortable. He is not the center of his own world! Thanks for sharing the photos!

nika says thanks.