Shah Rukh Khan and Rajkumar Hirani come together for a movie?

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by SharlaJ, Oct 1, 2017.

1. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan may star in Rajkumar Hirani's next.
    Written By Karishma Shetty Mumbai Published: October 1, 2017 10:39 am

Shah-Rukh-Khan-and-Rajkumar-Hirani-come-together-for-a-movie.jpg

In 2003, celebrated filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani directed Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. which kickstarted his amazing career in Bollywood. He went on to direct SUPERHIT movies like Lage Raho Munna Bhai, 3 Idiots and PK.

While Sanjay Dutt charmed us as Murli Prasad Sharma aka Munna Bhai, the role was first offered to one Shah Rukh Khan, by producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra. However, due to health issues, SRK opted out of the movie

In an interview recently when King Khan was asked if he regretted opting out of Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. the actor revealed, "I think every film is written in an actor's destiny. I don't think I would have done it as well as Sanjay Dutt has. I think he was fantastic in the film."

SRK was also offered 3 Idiots which was also declined by him.

After 14 years, it looks like we will finally get to see the collaboration between Shah Rukh and Hirani, according to a leading trade website.

Apparently, the actor-director duo has finalised and locked a concept for the movie and an official announcement will take place in a few weeks.

Now, that is exciting, indeed! Wouldn't you agree?

Meanwhile, on the work front, Shah Rukh is currently busy with the shooting of Aanand L. Rai's movie. Shah Rukh will not only be playing a dwarf but will have a double role in the film. Joining SRK are his Jab Tak Hai Jaan co-stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. While Katrina has already begun shooting for the same, Anushka will soon join the team.

On the other hand, Rajkumar is engrossed with the Sanjay Dutt biopicthat stars Ranbir Kapoor, Paresh Rawal, Manisha Koirala, Sonam Kapoor, Dia Mirza, Anushka Sharma, Vicky Kaushal and Karishma Tanna. The Sanjay Dutt biopic is scheduled to release on March 30, 2018.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertain...nd-rajkumar-hirani-come-together-movie-388254

KKhan and skrogers thank this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

rumours at the moment. i really hope this rumour is true would love their coombo

rollercoast says thanks.