1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra on Zor Ka Jhatka

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by darina4srk, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

2. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Lost pics and "realbollywood" ones added here incase the links stop working :)
    _DSC8341.preview.jpg _DSC8359.preview.jpg _DSC8369.jpg _DSC8400.preview.jpg _DSC8425.preview.jpg _DSC8461.preview.jpg _DSC8476.preview.jpg 225497_121995334547336_100002106097880_177486_6602789_n.jpg Aishwarya-Rai-Hot-Vogue-Feb-2011-4.jpg c4p2.jpg

GraceEbenezer says thanks.
  3. RizwanaShahrukh

jhatka_PC180.jpg PC_SRK.jpg Photos - Shahrukh Khan sets Zor Ka Jhatka Priyanka Chopra.jpg (14).jpg Piggy_SRK_Love.jpg Priyanka_Chopra_SRK.jpg Priyanka_SRK.jpg priyanka-shahrukh.jpg priyanka-srk-301012121030150345.jpg Shah_Rukh_Khan_and_Priyanka_Chopra.jpg shendz-photo-app-2012-2-18-21-46-h.png.jpg

TessaRose and GraceEbenezer thank this.
  4. RizwanaShahrukh

SRK_Piggy_Chops.jpg SRK_Priyanka_Dancing.jpg x2_b8fcc90.jpg

5. RizwanaShahrukh

We dont have these :D
    displayimage-php_-jpg1_.jpg displayimage-php_-jpg2_.jpg displayimage-php_-jpg3_.jpg displayimage-php_-jpg4_.jpg displayimage-php_.jpg Photos - Shahrukh Khan sets Zor Ka Jhatka Priyanka Chopra.jpg Photos - Shahrukh Khan sets Zor Ka Jhatka Priyanka Chopra.jpg (1).jpg Photos - Shahrukh Khan sets Zor Ka Jhatka Priyanka Chopra.jpg (4).jpg Photos - Shahrukh Khan sets Zor Ka Jhatka Priyanka Chopra.jpg (6).jpg Photos - Shahrukh Khan sets Zor Ka Jhatka Priyanka Chopra.jpg (7).jpg

6. RizwanaShahrukh

Photos - Shahrukh Khan sets Zor Ka Jhatka Priyanka Chopra.jpg (9).jpg Photos - Shahrukh Khan sets Zor Ka Jhatka Priyanka Chopra.jpg (10).jpg Photos - Shahrukh Khan sets Zor Ka Jhatka Priyanka Chopra.jpg (11).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (1).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (2).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (3).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (4).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (5).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (6).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (7).jpg

7. RizwanaShahrukh

SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (8).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (10).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (18).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (19).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (20).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (21).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka (22).jpg SRK, Priyanka on the sets of Zor Ka Jhatka.jpg

TessaRose says thanks.
  8. RizwanaShahrukh

lcitb1ifjcc.jpg lcitb3bhgfj.jpg lcitb4gcegh.jpg lcitbAbdhhg.jpg lcitbBegaed.jpg lcitbCgchii.jpg lcitbFjgech.jpg PC_zor-ka-jatka300.jpg Photos - Shahrukh Khan sets Zor Ka Jhatka Priyanka Chopra.jpg (16).jpg SRK_zor-ka-jatka300.jpg

9. GraceEbenezer

GraceEbenezer Member

10. RizwanaShahrukh

11. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

I love Priyanka's dress !!