1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Khan’s Darr was My Biggest Mistake : Sunny Deol

Discussion in 'Darr' started by roger, Mar 5, 2016.

1. roger

roger Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan’s Darr was My Biggest Mistake : Sunny Deol

March 5, 2016

Shah Rukh Khan’s Darr was a mistake – I could have put my foot down but i didn’t as i do not want the film shoot be affected, says Sunny Deol.

It has been around 20 years since the release of Darr, but Sunny Deol still has not got the film out of his mind. The actor, who felt betrayed by Shah Rukh Khan and Yash Chopra in the film, in an interview to a leading daily revealed that Darr was a mistake. He said,

“No. I have done so many films with so many actors. That time due to respect I gave in, but ek galti ho gayi toh thodi na baar baar aadmi karega. Par yeh nahi ki main kaam karne se rook jaunga, lekin mein galti nahi hone doonga. I can also put my foot down, there I didn’t, and I let it go, so that was my mistake. I would love to work with any actor, it would be great fun.”

Sunny Deol’s next film Bhaiyaji Superhit releases in late 2016.

http://www.talkingmoviez.com/shah-rukh-khans-darr-was-my-biggest-mistake-sunny-deol/

2. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

That is a bitter man! He simply didn't have the courage to pick the riskier role. Shahrukh was 2 years old into the film industry, I'm sure he didn't have any power to dictate anything, much less to Yash Chopra. Sunny Deol make it sounds like it was a conspiracy...I guess he needs the publicity now that he has a movie out. And we know Shahrukh makes a good scapegoat for people in desperate need of a little attention.

Journey95, Dea, darina4srk and 2 others thanked this.
  3. roger

roger Well-Known Member

In fact, Shah Rukh's first film role. All of Shah Rukh compliment. After all these years of Sunny Deol in the film were upset. so funny . The last film Sunny Deol (Gayal once again) did not sell at all. Sunny most of these concerns, Shah Rukh with the film was the path to success, and the more successful and more successful over time, but Sunny did not make any progress. I think Sunny was always jealous of Shah Rukh .

Alenka and Tash thank this.
  4. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

Envy is a devastating feeling. And absolutely unpromising.

roger and Alenka thank this.
  5. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

the Fact is yash raj chopra gave sunny deol the choice of playing the hero or the villain and sunny deol chose the hero role as he beleived it would boost his career. Ajay devgan and aamir refused the villain role as they feared being overshadowed by sunny deol and being disliked by the audiences so early on in their careers. shahrukh did darr and overshadowed sunny deol so i dont know what his problem is if these things are true - when he CHOSE to play the role he did

Dea, Tash and Alenka thank this.
  6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

He is still stewing on this after nearly quarter of a century? Makes for a sad, bitter life.

Dea, Tash and Alenka thank this.
  7. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Poor guy -_-

Dea and Tash thank this.