1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Injured on HNY Sets

Discussion in 'Happy New Year' started by mumbiene, Jan 23, 2014.

1. yummy

yummy Fan girl since Fauji.

With Dubai shoot in the 5 star hotel, the production cost must be very high. In all probability, SRK must have created a tourism tie up with city officials and hotel management. Else, it would be damn too costly...

Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  2. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

I don't think the injury is as bad as what the media is implying! They just want to create drama & seeking attention by circulating the same story over & over again.:rolleyes:

Alenka and rubyroo thank this.
  3. yummy

Whatever, it is. Shahrukh is in pain. He must be taking his medications. And I am sure he knows how to use this time effectively. Bonding with kids. Catching up TV shows. Stinston quote is proof. ;)

MaryAnnK, Xeny, Mara and 1 other person say thanks.
  4. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

Shah Rukh Khan refuses to be confined to his home
    TNN | Feb 2, 2014, 12.00 AM IST

[​IMG]
    Shah Rukh Khan
    Ever since Shah Rukh Khan suffered an accident, the Bollywood superstar's movements have become a topic of constant speculation. Not only is his shooting schedule being discussed avidly, even his social movements are being monitored.

Though SRK didn't start shooting on January 30 because Farah Khan insisted he should get more rest, he has now committed to shoot on February 3, indicate sources. Yes, the same set for Happy New Year is standing at a suburban studio.

And though SRK has not been shooting since his injury, he has not been confined to his home either. He reportedly made a blink-and-miss appearance at a producer's home. He then went to an NRI wedding in Udaipur and on Friday, Rohit Shetty apparently delayed his press conference by more than a couple of hours because SRK was scheduled to pay him a visit at his office in Andheri.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...confined-to-his-home/articleshow/29713849.cms

MaryAnnK, Mara and Xeny thank this.
  5. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

It is so sad to see him struggling to keep up with his energizer bunny routine when he is as physically challenged as the picture shows. In the movie "Band Baaja Baaraat", the hero has to perform at a wedding when SRK injures his leg and can't attend. This incident shows what a fantasy the movie is. SRK would show up to a commitment if he had to be carried in on a stretcher by his body guards.
    NDTV reported the same thing as a video here: http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/srk-not-fit-but-fine/307698

rollercoast, MaryAnnK and yummy thank this.
  6. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan, wounded but brave!
    Written by Sunitra Pacheco , Edited by Sarika Sharma | February 5, 2014

[​IMG]
    Shah Rukh Khan recently took to Twitter to share his status about his recovering injury.
    (Image courtesy: Facebook) Shah Rukh Khan had been forced to take a break from
    the sets, due to his recent injury.

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan recently injured on the sets of Farah Khan’s upcoming flick, ‘Happy New Year’, when some equipment fell on the actor. Due to which, SRK had been forced to take a break from the sets and relax at his residence.

The actor, however, recently took to Twitter to share his status about his recovering injury, “Worked. Dented, bent & broken but hopefully into shape. Only my work understands me for the rest I am outside their content of understanding,” he posted.

Earlier this week, Farah Khan announced that she would be going ahead with the shoot of ‘Happy New Year’ along with the rest of the cast minus Shah Rukh.

“And another big schedule starts of ‘Happy New Year’ today (Monday)! It’s always like a family reunion…and yes am letting Shah Rukh Khan rest today (Monday),” Farah Khan posted on Twitter.

Despite his injury, Shah Rukh Khan has been going about his commitments as usual. The actor was seen attending the wedding of businessman Gaurav Sharma and his bride Heena at Udaipur.

Leaning heavily on his crutch, pictures of the actor mingling with guests at the reception were floating on the internet.

After which, Shah Rukh also made an appearance at Dharmendra and Hema Malini’s youngest daughter Ahana and Vaibhav Vora’s reception at a five star hotel last weekend.

Looks like the actor is slowly getting back into shape as he seems eager to hit the sets. We wish him a full speedy recovery!

‘Happy New Year’, which also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah, will release this year around Diwali.

http://indianexpress.com/article/en...shah-rukh-khan-wounded-but-brave/?SocialMedia

MaryAnnK, yummy, Mara and 1 other person say thanks.
  7. lauraleedooley

lauraleedooley Bollywood Blogger

Didn't see this posted elsewhere - can someone translate?

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  8. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Zee Cine Awards: The triumph of King Khan

10 February 2014

Shah Rukh Khan proved once again why he is the Badshah of the industry.

[​IMG]SHAH RUKH KHAN does not need any reason to shine. At the Zee Cine Awards, he proved once again why he is the Badshah of the industry. Recently the actor suffered an accident on the sets of Happy New Year but was back on call in a couple of hours.

And though he was scheduled to perform for the Zee Awards, till the last minute the organisers were not sure if he could make it. Despite not being present during the three-day rehearsal schedules, however, the day before the event SRK walked in at 5pm on crutches.

It was heartwarming to see the actor making an attempt to dance and jump around. It was evident that he had not healed completely. Even Farah Khan, his director for Happy New Year, was surprised to learn about his act and told us that she hoped that he would not be dancing. “Right now the atmosphere is positive on the sets of my film. But it was a big accident - Shah Rukh Khan just underplayed it. I was so scared at that time because I had never seen Shah Rukh in so much pain before. The whole door fell on him and there was so much blood oozing out of his head and he could not get up for almost five minutes. And he came back on the sets immediately after four hours but I took the call of cancelling the shoot for the next five days because he was in too much pain.”

[​IMG]SRK was to join Deepika on stage during her performance but that act was cancelled. “He is performing tonight only because he can see me in the audience. He is dancing for me. I will sit on the first row and he will perform only for me,” she said.
    http://www.khaleejtimes.com/kt-arti...tainment_February29.xml&section=entertainment

MaryAnnK, lauraleedooley and Mara thank this.
  9. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

"I was so scared at that time because I had never seen Shah Rukh in so much pain before. The whole door fell on him and there was so much blood oozing out of his head and he could not get up for almost five minutes. "
    OMG!!! :Cry:

skrogers, MaryAnnK and Mara thank this.
  10. skrogers

skrogers Southeast Connecticut, USA

meera srk 555 and Mara thank this.
  11. yummy

I have to undergo an endoscopy

Mumbai, March 3 (IANS)
    Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is recovering from an injury that he recently sustained on the sets of "Happy New Year", says he will undergo endoscopy.

On the sidelines of the IAA Leadership Awards here March 1, SRK was asked if he was recovering well.

He said: "I have to undergo an endoscopy now. Inshallah, I don't have to go under surgery, but endoscopy for sure."

Shah Rukh had suffered a shoulder fracture on the sets of "Happy New Year" Jan 23. It also left his left knee's patellar tendon torn and doctors advised him complete rest for two to three weeks.

Shah Rukh has already resumed shooting for the film but he has been asked to avoid any sort of strenuous stunts.

"I am okay now. I just need to strengthen a little, so I will start exercise but it is painful to exercise. But in the next one month, I will go easy on it," the 48-year-old said.

"I am back to shooting, but for another one month, no action (for me)," he added.

He also went to Kuala Lumpur to perform for his world tour "Temptation Reloaded 2014" recently.

- See more at: http://www.chennaivision.com/news/2014/74963.php?ref=tw#sthash.jAstCZmR.dpuf

Mara, Vegainko, mumbiene and 1 other person say thanks.
  12. skrogers

skrogers Southeast Connecticut, USA

why an endoscopy?

13. phul

Can one of our dear Hindi speakers please translate what they are saying in this Video?

14. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

Shitty video! Lies! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mara says thanks.
  15. phul

Yes i know but what do they are saying what are their Arguments how in the World do they come on something like this. :frusty: why i do not can Hindi. :( Damn it never ever Shah Rukh would fake an Injury he do not need Something like that. :tsk: PLease Some one translate for me. :)

16. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I don’t speak Hindi, but there was enough English in the video for me not to want to know any more of their lies. Reading body language is a fine art which they were deliberately twisting for sensationalism and titillation. Of course his body posture would be loose. He told us he was taking pain meds and was there to relax and visit with old friends. I thought the bandanna looked cool and pirate like. It went with his leg brace and reflected his delicious dark humor while struggling with a difficult situation.
    The video worked, in that it got our anger and attention.

SRK speaks Hindi. What do you think he would say?:

Statements made in public by celebs seem to b reflected in Carnival Mirrors. They sound grotesque, funny or weird but never as they r. Sigh!

@WaseemsupercoolPeople make FUN of you SIR? I wanna kill them. How are you able to show your fantastic PATIENCE? ”
    “people make fun of those things that they dont understand.

Debbie and phul thank this.
  17. phul

My Friend wants to know what They are saying. :baby:

18. phul

Please could please Some One tell me what they are saying in the Video. What does the corpulent Woman and the Man say? Please i want to know it. Wants to know why they say that Shah Rukh fakes his Injury. I want to understand it before i become angry with them.

19. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Your words are enough that I won't even watch at all! Thank you

Mara says thanks.
  20. yummy

I thought, the Bandana was to hide the head injury which required 5 stitches. He wore in the other event he went too..

Mara says thanks.