1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Injured on HNY Sets

Discussion in 'Happy New Year' started by mumbiene, Jan 23, 2014.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

@Mara, I'm sure the doctor didn't mean that. Let's not panic.

julianchiksrk and Mara thank this.
  2. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

SRK serious, but underplaying it’
    Ankur Pathak

Posted On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 02:18:30 AM

[​IMG]
    On the subject of SRK’s injuries Farah says that while he’s been valiantly reassuring everyone that it is a “minor injury”, the truth is that the actor is in excruciating pain. But he is putting up a brave front to ensure that the schedule is not affected.

Says Farah, “His knee is busted and the shoulder has gone for a toss. His head too was bleeding profusely. Any other actor would have gone on a two-month rest, but we’ve only pushed the schedule back by a week. We’ll re-start with the low-intensity scenes and I can promise there will be no action or dance for SRK until he is completely recovered.”
    http://www.ahmedabadmirror.com/article/13/20140129201401290219421563639cba0/‘SRK-serious-but-underplaying-it’.html

nika, Krisi_love_SRK, niloofari and 2 others thanked this.
  3. phul

:Cry: :hurt: Oh Shah Rukh :hurt: I hope so much you will get well very very very soon.

Mara and skrogers thank this.
  4. phul

5. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

She didn't say he is in "excruciating pain" though. They are exaggerating again.

Krisi_love_SRK and Mara thank this.
  6. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

:pout: very sad...Shah Rukh lives in pain for the last ...many years...:tsk:

7. yummy

yummy Fan girl since Fauji.

Just as I thought. Hope he doesn't end up aggravating his injuries. Its upto others, to take care of him.

skrogers says thanks.
  8. phul

I'm a bit confused. In the Article stands she said that. :confused2: from where did you know she did not say it? I know MM is noz really beliveable but only the Thought that our Shah Rukh has so much pains makes me cry. :cry:

9. yummy

MM lie a lot. But they won't quote a person when he/she has not said anything. Such lies (to gain articles) won't have a direct quote. The doctor and had said he had spoken to Farah. I guess that is why she understands that he is underplaying it.

Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  10. skrogers

skrogers Southeast Connecticut, USA

One hopes this is so.

11. skrogers

skrogers Southeast Connecticut, USA

Not necessarily a compound fracture - can be blood born per Mayo Clinic

Mara says thanks.
  12. rubyroo

But that is extremely unlikely and I don't think an infection would appear so soon. IMO thinking he may have an infection is borrowing trouble needlessly. There is enough exaggeration from the press already.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  13. rubyroo

Oh ok. I was just discounting it because I was thinking they got their info for the article just from her tweet which says nothing about his pain. I still hope it's an exaggeration. He must be on pain meds and with effective dosage he shouldn't be in an excessive amount of pain... Poor baby though. I hate this.

Mara says thanks.
  14. yummy

He must be in pain meds.

15. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for pointing out a possible “lost in translation” issue. I wonder if the good doctor said “bone contusion” and the reporter heard “contagion”.

“A bone contusion is a deep bruise on a section of bone tissue. Usually caused by direct injuries such as falls or sudden impacts during sports.”

That sounds a lot closer to what he experienced. Poor guy! SRK has said how he values the high stress of competition and dislikes relaxation, but there’s a time and place for everything. He needs a certain level of relaxation with his forced bed rest for his body to heal.

Debbie and rubyroo thank this.
  16. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

I think SRK not in any way change. Therefore, instead of spilling tears just need to send him positive energy. You can even together, as we have done in the past year. I think this will be of more benefit than the tears that do not carry positive energy. Thank you.

17. rubyroo

Well said! If he didn't go back to work in a week despite an injury that would as Farah said have kept a lesser man down for 2 months he wouldn't be our Shah Rukh. And I love him for that.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    Krisi_love_SRK, Mara and Alenka thank this.
  18. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

She didn't say he is in "excruciating pain" though. They are exaggerating again......How does it after all this to come back and continue just do not know.not great is that it makes it but dont know how do it.. really wonder where this power and energy.........However, he only knows what he is worth and what is actually experienced......I wish him quick to fix and everything is fine:hug:I can not deny, however, that this workaholism sometimes worries me ..... Just please be good.......but if he really was not the case, it would not Shahrukh Khan:heart:

rubyroo says thanks.
  19. yummy

High stress of competition? I have a different view point. Putting up a set, blocking studios, getting the dates of all people included etc ... are difficult jobs. Delays affect these things and more importantly the buzz on films too. They have to release HNY on Diwali.

Xeny, Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  20. rubyroo

Well also didn't Farah say they will only have him do things he is up to doing at this point. Dancing and stuff like that must be put off until he is better. You are right though. With all the money and work already invested by everyone a long delay could be quite devastating.

Mara says thanks.