1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh in Birmingham 26.01.2013

Discussion in 'Other Shows Gallery' started by Ella, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

No ela i actually didn't see ur post..totally missed it otherwise i would not post those personal pics :)

2. Suz

Suz Active Member

Watching the pics on the photographers site let two thoughts come into my mind...
    first, the expression of his face in most pics were so similar, that you can think he's a wax figure :dizzy: ... that leads to my second thought - over 200 photos mean 200 different people respectively groups who have a high expectation of a meeting with SRK. If I put myself in his position, I don't know if I could keep my friendliness - honestly. I think though he looks tired in some pics, it's very professional to don't look nerved!

I think he knew that though he will be on so much pictures, that for this specific man, woman or family this single pic will be a very special memory. And that it is his job to make this single pic special to them.

So I understand it as a very hard job to do these pics and I salute to his calmness and that he still remains his kindness. :hail: :heart:

Anjali72, Vegainko and Ella thank this.
  3. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

4. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Can someone please expalin me how i can register there?

5. phul

I ask again how can i register there. When i open the Link i get only
    "Sorry, the page you were looking for cannot be found." and there is nowhere something to register. So how i can register?

6. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Looks like the page is closed.

7. phul

8. Suz

Suz Active Member

Yes, it seems to be closed. I've got the same message now though I could register in the past.

9. phul

Hm I saw some Pics on Twitter and Facebook so maybe the Photographer saw that lots of the Pics are on the Web and took it offline to avoid that more are spread. :noidea:

10. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

I think I can post pictures in this forum right? lol if not you're free to move them.

317900_10151377177443256_908732639_n.jpg

niloofari, Yeh Dil, Tash and 3 others thanked this.
  11. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

12. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

Oh I had to post those pics in this forum!!! lol I'm sorry Admin.!!! ^^ I'll try to find the right forum next time!

13. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

fresia...wow..so clear , big pics:heart:
    thanks a lot, you make my day:hug:

14. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

I was removing some of them, because one of the admins asked me to =) since they are duplicated!

15. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

He looks SWEET without the beard :kiss:

Krisi_love_SRK and mumbiene thank this.
  16. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

I love his new hairstyle and his outfit on this evening:heart:

17. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

I was thinking the same thing.... his tie is different... new style :love: with that hair he is looking so much like Rahul (from KKHH) :flame: An each time he put his right hand in his pocket...woahhhh :faint2:

18. StellaM

StellaM Well-Known Member

One of my 600 pics of SRK I made !!! :) ... but... only some of them are more or less good !!!..........:(... will see the others I can post ....[​IMG]

19. StellaM

Here my pics... more or less good....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Krisi_love_SRK, natalyaK, Alenka and 5 others thanked this.
  20. StellaM