1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh in a bad mood

Discussion in 'Dulha Mil Gaya' started by Ella, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Shahrukh in a bad mood!

Source: Indiainfo Published: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 11:56 [IST

New Year is just behind the doors and Shahrukh Khan’s mood seems turning bad.

Earlier, it was Salman presence in the premier of Aamir’s ‘3 Idiots’ that spoiled his mood and now his some of the so-called good friends are making him feel low.

According to a source, “The superstar is not happy the way his name is being associated with his upcoming film Dulha by the makers. Though, SRK has a small role in the film, but the producer's are making it look like a complete SRK film. Every song and promo of the film has SRK's stamp making the actor feel a tad uncomfortable.”

Folks, hope this strategy works for the movie but don’t you think SRK’ fans might feel disgusted?

http://movies.indiainfo.com/article/091229120359_shahrukh_in_a_bad_mood/699867.html

2. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

I sure do feel disgusted with how its being call a SRK film:mmph:
    I hope this film do good or else it will be said that SRK's Dulha didn't do well :blah::blah: and I don't want to hear that CRAP.

thanks Ela for the post

3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Oh shut up media! Salman Khan got Shahrukh in a bad mood? Puhleez!!

And yes, Shahrukh is supposed to be in a bad mood looking at the promos of DMG, they are using him toooooooo much.

4. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

5. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

That's exactly how we feel... :mad:

6. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

im disgusted by the media :mmph::mmph:

7. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

im disgusted at viveck vaswani and to the extent he is using his "friendship" for his own selfish deeds