1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh, Gauri and Kiran rock those card sessions, play teen patti as part of Diwali celebrations!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by mumbiene, Oct 31, 2016.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh, Gauri and Kiran rock those card sessions, play teen patti as part of Diwali celebrations!
    October 30, 2016
    SRK-Aamir-Diwali.jpg

The Diwali bash at Aamir Khan’s residence was a star-studded affair and had the celebs completely drowned in the festive mood. Along with the traditional revelries, hosts Aamir and Kiran also made sure that their guests were kept thoroughly entertained. You ask how?

Check out this pic of Kiran, Gauri and Shah Rukh completely immersed in playing teen patti. The pic shows SRK and Kiran hooked to the cards, while Gauri light-heartedly looks on!

Notably, Aamir’s this year’s Diwali celebration was a grand event and had a majority of B-town biggies in attendance. Shraddha Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Farhan Akhtar, Aditi Rao Hydari and others were some of the guests who were spotted having a gala time.
    http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainm...rock-those-card-sessions-play-teen-patti-part

KKhan and Alenka thank this.
  2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Looks like the grand celebrations took place in a motel bedroom. :confused2:

3. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

Why did I do it? Looking at the comments under the article I mean. Unbelievable.

Angel_SRK says thanks.
  4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

So you're suggesting we shouldn't look?

5. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Don't do it!! In 2011 I vowed to myself never to go to that site again and I've been so much better for it. It is filled with the most disgusting, degrading, disrespectful, judgemental comments I have ever read (maybe barring some people on Twitter), sadly, not just in regards to Shah Rukh, but pretty much everyone. It seems the site somehow attracts insecure people with self-loathing that they project upon others. Nonetheless, you will only end up feeling hurt and angry, trying to defend him to no avail, wishing you'd never scrolled down to the comments...I would much rather recommend staying here and loving Shah Rukh with others who love him too.:)

6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi