1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Falsely Accused of Commenting on CE Music

Discussion in 'Chennai Express Music' started by mumbiene, Apr 22, 2013.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

SRK is a perfectionist

The actor makes Vishal-Shehkhar rework on Chennai Express music
    More on: Filmfare, Shah Rukh Khan, Rohit Shetty, Vishal-Shekhar, Chennai Express
    Shah Rukh Khan is the new perfectionist in town. The actor has been keeping a tab on every aspect of his upcoming movie, Chennai Express. Not so long ago, we hear Shah Rukh wasn't impressed with the intitial compositions by the music directors Vishal-Shekhar. He went on to express his displeasure to director Rohit Shetty. The director, then briefed the music directors about what SRK expects out of them. Currently, the music director duo are reworking on the tracks.
    http://www.filmfare.com/news/srk-is-a-perfectionist-2930.html

2. mumbiene

SRK'S dis-chord

Monday Apr 22, 2013

Mumbai, April 22 -- Aamir may not be the only Khan who gets involved with every aspect of his films. If reports are to be believed, Shah Rukh Khan is going the same way. The actor is keeping a tab on every stage of his upcoming project, Chennai Express. It seems that the initial music score developed by composer-duo Vishal-Shekhar didn't impress the actor much. A source close to the film says that SRK then asked director Rohit Shetty to make the necessary changes. "The composers made Shah Rukh listen to their rough compositions, but the actor didn't seem satisfied and said so to Rohit," says the source, adding, "Rohit then sat with Vishal and Shekhar and explained to them what SRK was looking for. Now, a thorough rework is underway." Sources say that Shah Rukh has been particular about the music of his films lately, because he understands that the soundtrack is important to the film. "Shah Rukh doesn't want to compromise on the music, so he was clear about what he wanted," adds the source. When contacted, Vishal chose not to comment on this development.
    The makers are currently wrapping up the shoot of the romantic comedy, which stars Deepika Padukone as well. They reportedly have a long shoot scheduled in Munnar and a few other small towns in Kerala.
    HT Media Limited [​IMG] This article was distributed through the NewsCred Smartwire. Original article © Hindustan Times 2013

3. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Marlies, of these false entries on Twitter was a real war, which Vishal told journalists. I think we should not disseminate false papers.

https://twitter.com/V1SH4L

Xeny and MaryAnnK thank this.
  4. mumbiene

oh sorry, I saw only the articles

5. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

I think the moderators do what they think is right.

6. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I also thought that something was not right about the articles, but this is the type of "journalism" that we get today to keep those rumors rolling and trying to upset more people and turn them against Shah Rukh! Disgusting!

7. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

In principle, I do not see anything against SRK, in this case, it's a lie against composers and their professional activities.

8. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

God!!!!!!! The whole twitter was at war for this, Vishal was full in anger & smacked a journalist too..

But above all this, we get to see reputed magazine like Filmfare is reporting such things then for sure Indian journalism is under heavy danger..

Baree says thanks.
  9. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

Farah and Vishal were very angry ... they have a lot of "good" words expressed journalist .. :D

10. sistlashyamu

sistlashyamu Active Member

Not asked to re-work 'Chennai Express' music: Vishal-Shekhar

Music composer-singer Vishal Dadlani is shocked by the reports about Shahrukh Khannot liking the Chennai Express music, and asking the composers to re-work it.

On reading these reports, Vishal took to a micro-blogging site and tweeted a series of comments mentioning that the report is false.

When contacted, Shekhar Ravjiani, said, "I read about it and I have to say that's utter rubbish and the news is false. I think the media needs to check facts before they publish news like this."

Later in the day, director-choreographer Farah Khan, tweeted saying: "@V1SH4L just 4 the record, I was There whn vishal n @5hekhar presented the songs 2 shahrukh n rohit n they were unanimously approved!kuch bhi. (sic)"

source:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...music-Vishal-Shekhar/articleshow/19742270.cms

Manikanta and Tash thank this.