1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh does not own Mannat! [Merged]

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by srk_no1_fan, May 8, 2006.

1. srk_no1_fan

srk_no1_fan New Member

Shah Rukh Khan bought the bungalow from the trustee Nariman K Dubash for Rs 13.32 cr

Shah Rukh Khan’s 26,400 sq ft home on Bandra Bandstand is not his. BMC records state that Mannat still remains in the name of the trust from which the actor bought the bungalow in 2001.

Khan purchased the bungalow from the trustee Nariman K Dubash for Rs 13.32 crore. But municipal records say that the property is in the name of Bai Khorshed Bhanu Sanjana Trust.

Since Dubash is the assessee of the trust, the valuation of the property and property tax bill is in his name.

Khan, however, refused to comment on the issue, but a source close to the actor told MiD DAY, “It was not Shah Rukh’s job to check the documents. He is a busy man.”

“He therefore appointed a legal adviser to manage the property deal,” the source added.

Mannat bungalow

Rohini Navathe, legal officer, BMC says, “It is important that Khan transfers the bungalow in his name. If he wants to carry out structural repairs or alterations on the property, then BMC may ask for a letter from the owner. This may lead to trouble as the property is not in Khan’s name.”

Sources from H ward (W) told MiD DAY, “It is the duty of the purchaser (Shah Rukh) to approach our ward office with a registered agreement and other relevant documents supporting his ownership on the bungalow to initiate transfer in his favour. This procedure, which is free, is pending in Shah Rukh’s case.”

The transfer procedure takes around 45 days. Sources say that it may have skipped his mind or he might not have had the time to do it. SS Mane, superintendent of assessment, BMC, said, “We are not going to insist that Shah Rukh Khan transfer the property in his name as we are only concerned with recovering property tax.”

Attached Files:

2. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Re: Shah Rukh does not own Mannat!

Oh please... not again! :mad:

When can they leave him alone???

After 5 years, they remember that he has to approach their ward office with a registered agreement and other relevant documents??? :crazy:

Anyway.. I think that Shah Rukh has done all of the required things, if not by himself but at least through his lawyer! :)

Thanks for this!

3. srk_no1_fan

srk_no1_fan New Member

I know what you mean Nicole
    I hate this soo much wen they go on bout srk for nothing. I think they're jus jealous of him.

4. avggomez

avggomez New Member

oh plzzz..... SRK ji plz take action to secure your house if wut ever these ppl are saying is true!!!
    even i feel these ppl are jealous of him.
    luvely house anywayz!!!

5. Aryana

Aryana SRK's Pashtaana Fan

Oh please, they just don't want to let go of him. How is it that after so many years they are realizing that he has not signed the proper documents. If they did not know this all this time, what makes them think that what they are saying is correct. I am sure he has filed the correct paper work, they need to look around their office...

6. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

ShahRukh Khan’s 26,400 sq ft home on Bandra Bandstand is not his. BMC records state that Mannat still remains in the name of the trust from which the actor bought the bungalow in 2001.

WOW 26,400 sp ft home :eek: That's amazing.....Anyway hope they resolve this madder soon. I hate it when my lOVE has to go through so much crap :(

7. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Here we go again:mad: I think they must employ someone who spends all his time looking for something else to find wrong:pout: I wish they would just let him be:(

8. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG! Not again :( I wish they would just leave his family alone... [​IMG]

9. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

In Germany we say : "Neid der Besitzlosen" :tsk: :biggrin1:

(It means something like they are jealous, not having what Shahrukh has and because of that they cause him trouble)

Brita

10. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

ohhhh no!!! not at it again

11. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Why did they need so long time for remembering ? :confused: That can be so wiry. :mad: I hope Shah Rukh can clear it soon.

12. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

theyre idiots thats why:mad: :mad:

13. MD. ARIF

MD. ARIF New Member

Shahrukh please secure your home as you once told " mera ek ghar hai jise koi nehi chin sakta -yeh hamara ghar , hamara bacho ka ghar".we are little bit worried whenever we hear your Mannat's issue.

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Arif can you please translate that bit you said in hindi to English?

I know mera ek ghar hai = my home. and hamara ghar is our home.. but what does the rest mean.

15. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

" mera ek ghar hai jise koi nehi chin sakta -yeh hamara ghar , hamara bacho ka ghar"

I believe that I've read this somewhere!
    I think it means:

"That is my house, no one can change it - That's our home , the home of my Kids.."

I don't know if this is correct... but I think that was it... :eek:

16. Anoush

Anoush SRK's Lovely Sister

thanks for shaing
    but like srk saying it is his home and his kids home , nobody will ever change it

srk dose't need anyone to remmber him by anything , if he want to make mannat his own he just will make it easily ,

let him alone in peace

17. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Arrrggghhh....I just don't believe this.:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:
    What's going on and why for crying out loud can't they just leave Shah Rukh and his Family alone !?! :confused: :(
    How much more "crap" does our Sweetoo have to put up with...this really upsets me !!! :rant:
    I thought that all has been cleared already...and now this again...sometimes I think they're only trying to take advantage of Shah Rukh in order to make some "extra" money !!! :mmph:

They probably look at Shah Rukh and all they see is a BIG moneybag...and they all want to have their share.
    I wonder what they'll come up with the next time around, that's so pathetic !!! :crazy:

Shah Rukh has already paid more than enough money for his house...how much more do they want from him...enough is enough !!! :yell:

"Mannat" belongs to Shah Rukh and his Family...it's their Home and nobody else's !!!

Btw. thanks a lot for the translation, Nicole !!! :eek:

18. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

I just remembered what he said about his house. He said that they could take everything he has but not his house, because it is for his and the families security. Shah ji please resolve this issue ASAP so they would leave you alone.

19. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

:mad: :mad: Obviously there are some corrupt, and hateful folks out there!:mad:

He has enough on his plate, I wish they would quit knit-picking this beautiful man & his lovely family!:p

20. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

well donr nicole!! just one change...

chin sakta means....snatch/steal