1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Confirms Birth of New Baby Boy, AbRam

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by padma, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

if he was bound by legal agreement then why is he speaking now??? its sad there has to be legal agreements to keep people from speaking..
    do professional ethics and confidentiality mean nothing to these people???..jeez
    p.s not that it is of any relevance but i hate the daily mail.

Anjali72 and MaryAnnK thank this.
  2. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

I can't imagine he spoke to journalists without the Khans' consent. :)

3. Rayhana

/
    I bloomin hope not! :pray:

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Thank you Rayhana, Katja and Chris - good to know, I was a bit concerned why some felt that way; thanks for the explanation :)

Pompula and Rayhana thank this.
  5. Rayhana

Hi Wafa, I'm gutted that you thought I was aiming my comments towards you and the other moderators. I realise that it was easy to confuse because I didn't mention any names but I actually love what you guys do and what you have created here on the planet and am forever grateful to to you for making so much available to me regarding Shahrukh without which I would be completely lost. Only God knows how many times a day I log on to this forum and that's only because I love it so much. I began visiting the forum due to my love for Shah Rukh only and have grown to love the members and the atmosphere here. This is all down to you and the other moderators whom I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work and effort you put in to creating such an amazing place .:kiss::hug:Thank you.

To the rest of the members, I would just like to say a couple of things regarding my comments. Visiting the planet now almost everyday for a few years I have grown to become so familiar and love it so much that I I instantly read and reply to a message or quickly make a comment without thinking of how that post may come across to another. This is not intentional and very often find myself rereading my comments and editing them because I realise that they may sound different to how I intend them even if I'm making a point sometimes I get carried away. I would like to sincerely apologize to anyone who's read a comment of mine and felt hurt by what I have said. I never intend to hurt anyone's feeling and if you feel so please don't hesitate to tell me. This familiarity comes from the fact I feel we are a little family here but that doesn't excuse anyone's feeling being hurt, also doesn't help that I am a hothead and too outspoken at times but I'm trying to work on it.. Please forgive me and I'll try to make my points and comments in a way that is clear and does not make anyone feel bad.Thanks for reading.:):grouphug:

shahnur1990, MaryAnnK, mumbiene and 5 others thanked this.
  6. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

I thought it was a rumour congrats shahrukh any pictures at all?

7. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

:) :kiss: :hug:

MaryAnnK and Rayhana thank this.
  8. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

i just want to say that you said what i said inside my head and couldnt say here...i feel exactly the same and i cant help it... i feel something strange and different now whenever my eyes set on him but many of his fans wouldnt understand and they wont admit that many other fans are really affected by the news .... i got involved in his private life for years that something like this could affect me much
    i know fans in my life that dont care about his private life.. i am like that now... i wont involve in his private life and just enjoy his movies and screen presence...i wont be a super manic fan of his whole being.. just a normal ordinary fan of his art and his screen presence...so let us take it easy... good luck for him in the rest of his life and god help this new born

9. Neeran

Neeran It's only us!

Such comment that you didn't delete is beyond having an opinion. It's an ignorance and an offense, and basically them playing Gods over SRK's family private matters which has nothing to do with such claims and accusations even religiously. A woman who wants to have her own kid with some medical help it's nothing related to any form of "disgusting". It's science. Maybe they need to educate themselves in that matter before talking nonsense. And I'm not saying that just for the sake of SRK and his family alone.

I guess it's clear SRK and Gauri never asked anyone about how they should lead their life including their families from the beginning and fought all the odds. So, it doesn't matter to them what some says about them or their children. But I myself felt the need to say this. Because I felt insulted myself when I read time and again such strange talks.

10. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

As one can see, there are many different opinions on this Planet!! We are a family that needs to give hugs and move on!

shahnur1990, Wafa, Mara and 9 others thanked this.
  11. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

so well said :)

Mara and SRK'sPortia thank this.
  12. SRK'sPortia

SRK'sPortia Writer of Dreams

:grouphug:

shahnur1990, Mara and MaryAnnK thank this.
  13. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

So well said Mary Ann. Thank you!:kiss::grouphug:

Mara, MaryAnnK and rubyroo thank this.
  14. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Some of you might have noticed that I was quiet about this special topic for quite a while. I must admit that when I heard this news at the beginning I had a strange feeling about hearing him getting Dad for the third time! I can´t explain why but it was like this. And after a few days my thoughts changed and I had a big smile on my face thinking of Shah Rukh holding a little baby in his arms again. I mean it is a, and maybe the best proof for the love of Gauri and him after so many years. They went through all this and it was surely not easy! I never cared much about his private life in detail. For me there was and still is true: As long as he is happy I am happy too! I am not in the position to judge over his personal decisions. And for sure I am not the kind of fan standing behind all his decisions saying "I love or support anything he does!" Not at all! But the least I can do is accept it and enjoy that he is happy in his private life! He once said that he wants all us fans to be happy. I don´t remember his exact words but his answer to one of my Twitter questions was " I hope I can make you all smile. That´s all." And as far as it is me concerned he did and still does that! I really love Shah Rukh as a human being and that is why I want him to lead a happy life! And for me loving or liking someone means with all his "mistakes" or - in my eyes- maybe wrong decisions. And this is why I wish him and his now enlarged family all the best. May Allah shower them with the best he has to give always!
    I don´t want to start a new discussion here about this very private topic. I just felt the need to tell my Planet family my point of view and I hope you understand me! Love you all!:grouphug:

Tash, shahnur1990, Wafa and 9 others thanked this.
  15. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Anjali72, you said everything's great! Thank you!

Personally, I'm not even hoping for good fortune to be a witness to the birth of new family member SRK since I became his fan when his children were quite large)))) And now, with the birth of a new baby, I feel a great happiness and joy, if this kid was born at me. I think that those who have children of their own, understand that I am referring to)))

shahnur1990, Mara, MaryAnnK and 3 others thanked this.
  16. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

While I am happy for him and Gauri and their entire family, I am glad different opinions can be voiced here! Thanks for that, admins. :)

shahnur1990, Wafa, Mara and 2 others thanked this.
  17. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

I have made a comment recently speaking about a change on Planet, but I want to make clear that I NEVER complained about the work made by you mods & admins ! you know ( I hope) dear Wafa, Kalee & others, how grateful I am towards you for making this forum existing, day after day. :grouphug:
    My complaining was about some members who had recently taken the habit of acting like censors, and of repeating in every thread "this should not even be discussed", "this should be deleted", etc ; and I am also missing some silent/absent ones and their great sense of humor ! :tsk:

I am glad when we are free to express our different opinions, as long as we stick to the main topic ( loving Shah :love: ) and stay polite .... BUT I am fully agreeing with you when it comes to disrespect and injurious comments, or when it comes to "non-shah rukh" topics :thumb:
    Again, please be sure of my unconditionnal support :D

:focus: Now that the news is confirmed, I am so happy for Gauri & Shah :cheer2: and :loco: even if it has noting to do with them, AbRam's birth makes me so excited about my own baby coming this year too :becky:

shahnur1990, Wafa, Mara and 4 others thanked this.
  18. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I think and pray about Shah Rukh's sweet baby boy every day. Praying he is healthy, strong, and thriving in every way. :)

shahnur1990, MaryAnnK, Mara and 2 others thanked this.
  19. lybeckham

lybeckham SRK- my HERO

for me, i don't have any bad opinions of his new surrogate baby. i just want to Congratulate him for being a Papa Again ! He always looks Good father to me ! but earlier i was happy that Aryan is his only son... but a new son won't be bad either... i'm just worried for AbRam's health coz they said he is preterm baby...

20. Rayhana

arre wah! you are a poet and you didn't even know it!....sorry couldn't resist!:laugh:

MaryAnnK, Mara and rubyroo thank this.