1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh Confirms Birth of New Baby Boy, AbRam

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by padma, Jun 13, 2013.

1. padma

padma Member

Did anyone read today dna e paper? In todays supplement they have written an article named baby scoop where they mentioned that a big superstar from bollywood is going to have a surrogacy baby in july. They did not mention the name but is this they referring to SRK? What do u people think of this? Here is the link for the article.
    http://epaper.dnaindia.com/epapermain.aspx?edcode=820004&QuickEdition=yes

2. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

3. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Why would they?

Baree says thanks.
  4. SRK'sPortia

SRK'sPortia Writer of Dreams

I just wonder is this made up if not then who is talking to the press?

Anjali72 and rubyroo thank this.
  5. shruki

shruki Well-Known Member

if it should agree it's live. whether they still get himself a child or have a surrogate mother. I would anyway look forward to even a small shahrukh khan. But do not imagine that the message on shahrukh and gauri is based.

SRK'sPortia says thanks.
  6. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

Well ,Shahrukh is just as busy as he was back in the 90's, perhaps even more so the part about the "star" now getting time to look after the kid and all is bizzare. Shahrukh has always spent quality time with his children.

Anjali72, Baree, rubyroo and 2 others thanked this.
  7. SRK'sPortia

SRK'sPortia Writer of Dreams

I wouldn't mind a little khan either but I'm not getting my hopes up.

8. elimeten

elimeten Well-Known Member

If it's true, then a big YAY! The more SRK Jr(s). in this world, the better. :D

9. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

deleted

10. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

11. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

I don't believe in it!:noidea:

12. larapari

larapari Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

13. srkjuhi

The media would be really stupid to make up something as senstive as this. Not saying they are not capable of making up all kinds of stories but this is just taking it too far if it ends up not being true. Maybe it is true...who knows.

14. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I want to believe it's true. SRK has wanted more children for quite a while now, said it depended on Gauri. This would be one way to settle the problem if he wants another child/children and she doesn't. How does anyone know if Gauri is the egg donor or not, especially if she doesn't want more children. There are sure to be many ladies eager to donate eggs. And with Farah as his next director, there would be no problem taking the baby (or babies?) to the set. She knows all about raising several babies at once, would be supportive. Leave it to SRK to score another first in Bollywood. If anyone could get away with "almost single" fatherhood, it would be him. I'll volunteer as nanny. For free!

15. rubyroo

The first article definitely is hinting that it's Shah Rukh and Gauri. All the "facts" they offer most likely fit only them.

Anjali72 says thanks.
  16. srkjuhi

Of course Gauri would be the egg donor i.e if all of this is indeed true. If Shahrukh has said that he would love to have more children and that it depended on Gauri then something like this should only verify that. Maybe she is that phase now where she was ready for it. I can't see Shahrukh doing something like this on his own. Of course all of this is still in the realm of speculation.

17. rubyroo

The first article seems to be missing now...nevermind I found it.

18. larapari

larapari Well-Known Member

if all of this is true i think gauri wanted to go in for surrogacy because It was used only her egg donor and There are No Surgery , Pregnancy, Overweight, etc after a baby...
    but they have a surrogacy baby in july ?! it meant next month !!:eek2:

19. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

Wonder if it's true. Always wanted to see more little Khans, but this kind of seem far-fetched. But then again I wonder if media will dare to go on just making something so huge so confidently. Anyways if the couple decided it, then heartiest congratulations to them.

20. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

If they have another child, then congratulations. But I'm kind of hoping this isn't true... I mean, it's not that I would not want them to have another child, I just don't understand why they would have the child through surrogacy... But I guess we'll know soon enough.

Anjali72, ASLH and rubyroo thank this.