Shah Rukh at San Fansisco Filmfestival 2017

Discussion in 'Awards Gallery' started by phul, Apr 14, 2017.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Shah Rukh Khan leaves San Francisco in awe, promises free hugs to fans. Watch adorable videos, pics
    Not only Shah Rukh Khan's fans in San Francisco went berserk at the sight of King of Romance but even his 24 million Twitter followers lost their heart when the actor opened his arms in his iconic style.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Published:April 15, 2017 4:28 pm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Shah Rukh Khan promised the audience who wanted a hug from him, that the organisers might not have informed them, but hugs from him were free with their tickets.
    Shah Rukh Khan was live from the 60th San Francisco International Film Festival (SFIFF) on Friday. His candid conversation with Hollywood director-producer Brett Ratner was worth watching. It was a chat like we haven’t seen before as SRK got candid about a lot of things. The Indian star revealed things like how his elder son Aryan looked like Jackie Chan in his childhood, how he was called ugly in the initial phase of his career, how he ditched failure and his social responsibility towards acid attack survivors.

Not only his fans in San Francisco went berserk at the sight of King of Romance but even his 24 million Twitter followers lost their heart when the actor opened his arms in his iconic style. As one of the audience members asked him how he handled failure and kept his confidence in himself intact, the actor said, “I am an actor.” And before anyone could interpret, he added “Whenever I am feeling bad or sad, especially when my films do not perform well and I fail to make people smile, I do lock myself in the bathroom and cry it all out. It is ok to cry for both men and women. Get it out of your system. And the youngsters need to understand that both success and failure are transient. Both will not last forever. So if you fail, cry it out and even if you achieve success go out and party but don’t think that the party will be on forever. Be realistic and keep working. It will get better some day.” SRK’s reply left the auditorium filled with thunderous applause.

Watch videos of Shah Rukh Khan from San Francisco International Film Festival

@BrettRatner connected @iamsrk to @EyeOfJackieChan via a video call at #SFFILMFestival | #SRKLiveFromSFFilmpic.twitter.com/hUEhu0BEfh

— ShahrukhKhan Fanclub (@ShahrukhKhan_FC) April 15, 2017

When Brett inquired Shah Rukh about a role that he has always imagined himself doing, the Dear Zindagi actor had an interesting reply. “When I started off as an actor, a director called me and told me he wants to cast me because I don’t have a chocolate boy image and I look ugly and he loved the fact that I was so ugly but interesting. I was so confused on how to react, whether to take it as a compliment or feel bad about it. In the end, I took a decision that before other filmmakers start perceiving me as an ugly actor I would say yes to every film being offered to me. And I am doing this since then,” Shah Rukh said. Talking about song and dance in Bollywood movies, the actor said, “In India, we don’t need dance clubs. We just need an excuse to dance.”

Shah Rukh Khan and Brett Ranter doing Lungi Dance. Watch video

Not only can he dance, but he smells delicious! – @BrettRatner on @iamsrk at #SRKLiveFromSFFilm.pic.twitter.com/HbkSdMFF2Z

— Rakshit Shah – RAEES (@rshah2611) April 15, 2017

Shah Rukh Khan opened his arms in his iconic style. Watch video

The KING of BOLLYWOOD is HERE #SRKLiveFromSFFilmpic.twitter.com/BX3XNllpdk

— SRK Universe (@SRKUniverse) April 15, 2017

But what turned out to be a major takeaway from the entire conversation was SRK’s mention about his social responsibility towards acid attack victims. The actor expressed his wish of being able to help the women who have been a victim of the heinous crime until the time he is alive. Not only this, the actor also said that he want his kids to do it after he is gone. “I want my children to keep supporting and helping acid attack victims even after I’m gone!” quipped SRK.

Shah Rukh Khan on success and failure

Video: King Khan reveals how he keeps smiling & going on in life despite the circumstances #SRKLiveFromSFFilmpic.twitter.com/mcM9Pefcru

— SRK Universe (@SRKUniverse) April 15, 2017

Amidst the interview, Brett surprised Shah Rukh as he connected the Indian superstar to Jackie Chan through a video call. Like an overwhelmed fan, Shah Rukh told Jackie that he has been his fan since forever. “I don’t think I have said this before but when my first son was born (Aryan), he looked like Jackie Chan.” he added.

As the show came to an end Shah Rukh promised the audience who wanted his hug, that the organisers might not have informed them, but hugs from him were free with their tickets. What a sweet gesture!

http://indianexpress.com/article/en...ance-jackie-chan-acid-attack-victims-4614294/

2. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

C9g4puKW0AARD4D.jpg large.jpg C9g_N23W0AEG2mi.jpg C9g_N22XgAEqrpO.jpg C9g_N20XoAARjLq.jpg C9g_N2yXcAAxEfu.jpg C9f3voVUwAAbQXy.jpg large.jpg

natalyaK and phul thank this.
  3. mumbiene

Shah Rukh Khan clicked with fans outside of the hotel before leaving for the airport
    C9g8yAvW0AAvUfY.jpg C9g8yAxXgAEcCUR.jpg C9g-TU5XUAAH-EQ.jpg

natalyaK, kikki and phul thank this.
  4. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodafternoon mrs.planetsrk,work a lot,confusion,say goodbye to somebody,sometimes it's difficult to say goodbye or how to say it,even if it's so important to you,but what the way to say goodbye,I don't like this word,why all writer so sensitive,is it the time or not to say goodbye...? Selfy taking...beautiful pictures great actor king of act creativity romance reality technique humanity philosophy King SRK honered at most important festival San Francisco International Film Festival,congratulations King Khan, thank you to give us space writing reply, journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon tribute to great civilization of India

5. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Thank you dear mumbiene,Happy Easter for all,wishing happiness healthy successfully in life.

mumbiene says thanks.
  6. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Thank you Planetsrk

7. mumbiene

natalyaK, kikki and phul thank this.
  8. natalyaK

natalyaK Well-Known Member

9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

'But what turned out to be a major takeaway from the entire conversation was SRK’s mention about his social responsibility towards acid attack victims. The actor expressed his wish of being able to help the women who have been a victim of the heinous crime until the time he is alive. Not only this, the actor also said that he want his kids to do it after he is gone. “I want my children to keep supporting and helping acid attack victims even after I’m gone!” quipped SRK.'

His biography for the TED talks in Canada mentions that He founded a charity to help such victims in 2013. It's called the Meer Foundation, after his father.
    http://www.meer-foundation.org/

phul says thanks.