1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh at Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Promotional Event

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by pawann, Dec 9, 2008.

1. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

just too cute
    thanks to everyone for the posts

2. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

AW: Shah Rukh at Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Promotional Event

Thanks soooo much everyone for the cute pics and links :).

3. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

SHALLU, I meant to tell you earlier.....

RU, PRI AND I ARE THE RESCUE TEAM! :doh:

That's why we formed PP ( patience partners) and HP (hopeless partners) in the first place.

We're not very good are we? :biggrin1:

4. shallu.

shallu. Well-Known Member

LOLS!! That's too cute yaar! PP and HP club!! :D Haha!

You guys need saving yourselves eh? HAHA! But that's alright! We all know the deadly Shahrukh effect! I'm sure the members of PP and HP club have each others' backs!! Woohoo! I would like to join the club, if it's not too late! ;) Heheh!

shallu.

5. starstuff

Shallu, of course it's not too late to join. :D

I think the SR effect is going to be extraordinary for this particular film and I think the recovery process will be long. I can't even remember what a normal life is now, that is one where I'm not counting down the hours, and now minutes, to RNB. :bounce:Oh, plus the fainting and drooling over picutes like those you have very inconsiderately posted! :crazy:

And you're right, we do have each other's back. ( I think our 20 pages of messages will testify to that! :frusty: :biggrin1: :faint:)

So welcome and come on in and join the craziness! :boom:

6. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

OMG!! I'm drooling..I just love the hair cut :hail:

Shah Rukh looks much much younger and cuter in those photos :heart: I'm not sure I'll continue in exisence for the rest of the day :faint::faint::faint:

7. shallu.

shallu. Well-Known Member

Definitely extraordinary and long-lasting! It won't wear off so soon! I'm pretty sure then I will need some help with my revival! But wait, I might not even want to be revived!! Haha!

I'm gonna go check out the club's craziness now!! :thumb: Btw, where is it? Heh!

shallu.

8. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Thanks so much for all the pics!

And gosh! Just think about that - a pair of casual jeans, a v-neck T and a formal coat plus that cute dishevelled hair and that win-it-all smile - ShahRukh can pull off just EVERYTHING!

He looks wonderfully young, sweet and naughty! I just can't seem to have enough of that! :heart::heart::heart:

9. cherine

cherine Well-Known Member

thanx for sharing
    [​IMG]

10. cherine

11. cherine

12. starstuff

SHALLU, just go to my VISITOR messages. You'll find our just how crazy we've been! Just feel free to pop right on in! :D

13. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

Oefff.... peeepsss..... This man really drives me insane sometimes... I often think that he just CAN NOT get more handsome than he is, that he has reached his handsomeness... But damn, he just keeps on surprising me! And keeps on making me fall in love with him.... *sigh* :heart:

14. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

He is looking very good handsome and sexy and hot and... You'll get the picture... I just adore the new hair...

15. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

how old is he? 15? 20? 25? but certainly not 43!
    how can he looks so young and hot? *finger licking good!* haha

16. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Dayamn!:scared: Go Mazlina!!:D