1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh at Filmfare Awards 2016

Discussion in 'Awards Hall of Fame' started by phul, Jan 27, 2016.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    Mara and Tash thank this.
  2. phul

Mara, Tash and Dea thank this.
  3. phul

Mara, Tash and Dea thank this.
  4. phul

Mara, Tash and tasifa thank this.
  5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

gaaaaaaaaaaah when is this going to be online already?? i really wanna watch it

Mara says thanks.
  6. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

On february 7 it is televised so it should be available on Desitv for download the next day.

Mara says thanks.
  7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

what the!!! what's taking them so long! i bet it's editing in the audience's reactions :rofl:

Mara says thanks.
  8. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

:rofl: Probably!

Mara and Dea thank this.
  9. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodevening mrs planetsrk, i like it most of video's film fare awards 2016,king of act creativity reality romance technique humminty king SRK,so taugh person ,nothing can make him fall down,even if he so senstive,because he have pure soul,huge talent,real actor,that will help and will give him push to be more successfully,thank you to give us space write reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon tribute to king SRK and beautiful arts and great civilization of India

Mara says thanks.
  10. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Sorry Film Fare awards 2015

11. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

phul and Mara thank this.
  12. phul

Mara says thanks.
  13. phul

Mara says thanks.
  14. phul

Mara says thanks.
  15. phul

Mara says thanks.
  16. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodevening mrs planetsrk, my second favorite site,tomorrow I will travel couple of days because of my work of mine magazine,i hope you see website and you like it ,really i tried all my best to introduce people who care about and respect in best way as much as I can,because I began to do next issue take time,first issue of mine another day magazine for two month,but I began to repair next issue, and there is a lot of work to do, but when i will return i will compete writing because writing is life, so beautiful film fare awards 2016, introduce by king of act creativity reality romance technique king SRK and Kapil the show was so funny and beautiful actors and actress,in my opinion best actor in Bollywood king SRK,wishing for him many successfully in his career,thank you to give us space write reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon tribute to beautiful arts and great civilization of India

Mara says thanks.
  17. mumbiene

phul and Tash thank this.
  18. mumbiene

phul and Tash thank this.
  19. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

It's supposed to be broadcast tomorrow internationally on one of the TV channels. I hope they add English subtitles. It's too frustrating to hear smart Shah Rukh at his funniest and not know what he is saying. Or perhaps when the DVDs are sold, there will be English subtitles. It looks like it will be the best Filmfare in years.

20. phul