1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh and Juhi jodi

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh's Beautiful Features/Miscellaneous' started by SrkJuhi4eva, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

haan..that's why "lol" I was soo confused, can't see cos my sigs are turned off..but thanx for explaining.

2. Naznin

Naznin Srk,Madhuri,Juhi, Kajol,Kareena lover :D

Anytime! :) Even i can't see my sig :s But i can see others sigs! lol :p

3. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

no no What I meant is, I have all sigs off, thanx anyway lets get back to topic

4. Naznin

Naznin Srk,Madhuri,Juhi, Kajol,Kareena lover :D

Ahh..ok!!I get it now!Ya..back to topic! :D

5. Shahrukhbiggestfan

Shahrukhbiggestfan New Member

It is such a relief to know I'm not the only one who obsesses over this couple since most of my friends are all for srk-kajol but I'm a Shahrukh-Juhi fan all the way, they made such an amazing husband-wife pair in Bhoothnath they seemed so natural at being a husband and wife, they bickered at times, yet had a sweet relationship just like husbands and wives do. My favorite movie with them is probably is Yes Boss but I also love Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman. I love Juhi so much myself, it amazes me how she can do both a serious role (Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman and Yes Boss) and also a really good comic role (Duplicate and One 2 Ka 4) I hope the jodi of Shahrukh-Juhi will rise once again. Heck, I love them so much that I wish Juhi was in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and DDLJ instead of Kajol hehe.

6. ~JuhiSrk~

~JuhiSrk~ New Member

Totally agree Juhi and Srk are one of the best couples ever they have something so unique and unmatachable (IMO).

7. shesum79

shesum79 Member

Yeah I wonder why Juhi wasn't approached for the role of Simran in DDLJ? She was much more popular than Kajol in the 90s so I wonder why Adi or Yash didn't cast her. Adi said in an interview that Kajol is the best actress but Juhi is very good as well. He also said that he felt her potential wasn't tapped enough which is still true today. If Juhi did play Simran the srk-juhi jodi would've been much more popular. SRKAJOL are known as one of the most romantic jodis because of DDLJ.

kiran23 says thanks.
  8. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

To each his own)))) Well, that Shah Rukh had a lot of partners .... otherwise it would be incredibly boring.

9. kiran23

kiran23 Music and SRK

I'm agree with you, i love their role in Darr so much, than my daughter name it's Kiran, love her and love this couple too;)

srk juhi.jpg

niloofari says thanks.
  10. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

That also explains you avatar name too!!! I really enjoy Juhi too. I would love to see them do something again. It is like Bhootnat. We were all so disappointed because their role was not developed. :(

kiran23 says thanks.
  11. kiran23

kiran23 Music and SRK

Yes and i know they will be back soon, they have to...;)

12. ~JuhiSrk~

~JuhiSrk~ New Member

I love thir off screen chmeistry too :)

kiran23 says thanks.
  13. Journey95

Journey95 Guest

They are a good jodi, certainly better than any of the "new" girls like Anuskha, Deepika and especially Katrina. And also superior to many other co stars of SRK.

But I think its no match for SRKajol, their magic is just special. SRK & Juhi are especially good in comedic scenes but they are too innocent together, they lack the romantic & sexy aspect.

Like the Pavillion in KHH, they dont have anything that comes close to that. Or the Suraj Hua madham song etc. there is a passion there thats unique.

I also like SRK more with Madhuri. Movies like DTPH and Koyla showed their great chemistry. With Juhi (great actress of course) the problem is also that she was often wasted, see movies like Darr, Duplicate and Ram Jaane.

She only shines in a few of her movies with SRK (PDHH, One Two Ka Four, Yes Boss). In others you could switch her with anyone else and not much would be lost.