1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shah Rukh and Happy New Year Team at St Xavier's College in Kolkata

Discussion in 'Happy New Year Photo Gallery' started by phul, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

nothing happened ...i don't want to sound so serious..but the show was not like during ra.1 and CE when he came to kolkata...that was not the right place to choose for promoting HNY ...like when farah asked " will u go to watch HNY tomorrow ? " all said " NOOOOOOO !" very loudly... is it what u should behave with someone who came to ur city??? watch the ABP new video what he did during HNY promotion nd he said " as a brand ambassador of bengal i want to show off or i want to show farah and whole hny team that how much craze and passion they have..and i love this city etc ..nd then farah got reply like this ..

during CE and Ra.1 crowd was like more than 1 lakh but this time there was like some thousands...SRK's entry during ra.1 and CE show the way crowd ( i was one of them also ) shouted by SRK SRK SRK ! still can hear it but i forgot the shout of people of yesterday's show..it felt like it was not like HNY promotion the xevier's people made it like it is their college function..i love SRK a lot and i care for him..i feel happy when people go crazy for him in any corner of the world..srk was smiling..was saying many good words from heart for the city and for the people but crowd was not that responsive..i feel ashamed for that ..anyway at least he felt good for some people who went to see him only :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    rubyroo says thanks.
  2. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

In those picture I can really see him in his college days. How cute he must have been in uniform with a cap. Mischievous but reallly serious as the captain of St-Columba's cricket, hockey and football team.

rubyroo and Xeny thank this.
  3. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

:tsk: terrible I didn't expected that! and yes I remember that video where he was so exited to show Kolkata to HNY team. I wonder why people are so dumb :yell: they could've behave politely! I hope he will never face that again or visit that college again where such bad behaved people are studying

4. Arpan Srk

so this is the inside story because what people see on net is not 100% true sometime ..i was at the crowd so i know the real fact..srk was so polite and so gentle that he even gave chance to people by saying if anyone wants me to do something or u have any questions then u can ask bcz i see that all of u can't come on the stage..and there was like 10 people asked ..2-3 questions were ok and good ..but rest were like " where is deepika aunty ? why she didn't come with u ? " is it is a question ?? u can't ask him ?? " i want to see your signature pose shah rukh" .,.in pics u can see he did a bit but during dancing only...but u know u can't make someone feel to love SRK by pressing on the person or something if u have love for him and if u respect nd care for him then it will come automatically ..wish oneday i will organize a show for him..will show to kolkata people what is SRK power and how to behave with a world class global superstar and his mate..

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    darina4srk, Baree, Xeny and 1 other person say thanks.
  5. Arpan Srk

During CE we shouted SRK SRK SRK so loud and for a long time that he even had to stop talking...this is the love..enthusiasm what we have for him but leaving the last night show..will wait for next year :)

darina4srk and rubyroo thank this.
  6. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

It's so strange to think they assembled a crowd of people many of whom who didn't really care about him. When so many millions love him SO much and would have been thrilled to get to see him and interact with him.

7. Arpan Srk

yes my dear friend :)

rubyroo says thanks.
  8. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

let's hope it was just a bad organization this year and hope Shah Rukh didn't left with the bad mood :(

rubyroo says thanks.
  9. Arpan Srk

For this kind of situation and incident i put my fingers on st. xevier's college not my city of joy kolkata...because whole worlds saw how kolkata was during Ra.1,CE & every year during IPL match of KKR :)

rubyroo says thanks.
  10. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh that's so sad. What is wrong with people? Why can't they respect hard work and respond to a good heart showing them love? Makes me want to cry.

rubyroo and Xeny thank this.
  11. Arpan Srk

yes i will wait for next year :) i hope he didn't leave with bad mood but i think he was not that happy like during ra.1 and ce kolkata promotion show :) but lets forgetting about it becasue five fingers of our hands are not same na :) but they didn't say " go back SRK " something like that..i just didn't fell that much response ..love and enthuism of people at st.xevier's that's it.. so hope from next year the venue will be not st.xevier's

Xeny and rubyroo thank this.
  12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Great pics from the shopping mall at Kanpur. Hope He feels it there.

Xeny and rubyroo thank this.
  13. Arpan Srk

no no don't cry my friend..it was not that serious...it was my personal view nd feeling :) just that the way he was telling to farah and whole team hny on the abp interview nd how he was expecting from people of kolkata i think he didn't get it that much what he got in previous shows of ce and ra.1 that's it :)

rubyroo and rollercoast thank this.
  14. Arpan Srk

yup ! it looks fabbb..crowd looks awesome in shopping mall bcz it's a small place compare to outside venues ..SRK power is ONNNN !

rubyroo and rollercoast thank this.
  15. Arpan Srk

16. Arpan Srk

17. Arpan Srk

8bf8a891-c815-4a82-bf07-7759edb2d98fWallpaper2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Krisi_love_SRK and mumbiene thank this.
  18. Arpan Srk