1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shadows and Sun

Discussion in 'Fanfiction' started by frenchfan, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Jaina♡SRK

Jaina♡SRK ~main tumse pyaar karti hun~

Hey Anne, it's very nice! I would be happy if you could continue, please! :) Don't worry about the words.. Just keep it going! :) :kiss:

frenchfan says thanks.
  2. franny

franny smile!

finally!!!! it took me days to catch up :behindsofa: i was very busy, sorry :baby::frown: but once i finished i was happy you started posting again....ufffuu the emotion in these chapters is overwhelming :flame: i love it, i love how you write and of course i love Sahir :eyebrows::eyebrows::evil::faint::faint2: blind Sahir is sexy Sahir hehe:lol::loco::loco::nod:

but where is the next chapter? :pop2::clock::frusty: i want to read more :evil::evil:

hurry please :fish2::love::love:

frenchfan says thanks.
  3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i def need to read this ASAP! :jaw:

frenchfan says thanks.
  4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk where do i even start?! this is a-ma-zing.
    firstly, i love the way u write yaar. it's very inspiring, i must say! :happy: i very much like ur approach.
    the characters are very well thought through. the plot is very intriguing. it's all very believable and u really feel for each of the characters. of course Sahir is sex on toast. the fact that u've made him so flawed and vulnerable struggling with his inner demons just ads fuel to the fire! :flame: as for Sonia, i reaaaaally felt for her. poor darling :( just imagining having to go through all of that is horrible. i love her quick witt and sharp tongue when necessary.
    what can i say, it's hard to encompass the whole story so far in one short review. i just really, really like it and i hope u do continue it! loving it :hug: and so sorry it took me so long to read it! :eek:

frenchfan says thanks.
  5. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

aw... thanks for you kind words Jaina (?). I'll do my best to continue :hug:
    :drama: I was sooooooooo waiting for your feedback, yaar :kiss:
    And now :behindsofa: I'll have to write again, will do my best but I'm quite busy toooooooooo :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
    I'm so glad proud that you liked the emotions I've tried to portray... and of course, Sahir :flame: you're so right ... sexy Sahir :eyebrows:
    :cheer2::becky:
    Dea reads my story :cheer2:
    :hail: Thank you so much !!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed what I've tried to make by writing this way... that makes it difficult to me but if you say so, it's worth :becky:
    :lol: I soooooooo agree with you : Sahir is sex on toast :flame: and it's fitting perfectly with the story, many scenes are breakfast scene :eyebrows::evil:
    I like when Shah plays a vulnerable man... :heart:
    I'll try my best to write more, will need time though :behindsofa:
    :kiss:

franny, Dea and Jaina♡SRK thank this.
  6. zahau30

zahau30 New Member

Hope u r in good health. Your writing is just wow. The emotions are incredible, I felt I was in the story. Plz update the story I truly want 2 know what happens at the end of the story. Hopefully soon take care